chapter 9- crush

Y/n's pov:
"Wait chan had a crush on me since 5th grade? No way I feel so bad, and what do you mean by we can do something I can't date my own member, plus I didn't debut yet I don't want to be I a romance scandal before or when I debut you know and.. his my brothers friend, I heard from my twin that they are talking again and they are really close again. My brother will kill him and me together" I almost cried "y/n, you can keep it a secret now and just so you know we can date already, and it doesn't say anything about how you can't date in your group, plus you can reveal your relationship a few months after you debut so it should be fine for the fans." Felix came through the door behind me. "Sorry I just heard noise and heard more than half of the conversation and just thought you should at least have a chance with chan, he likes you so much." "Thank you Felix and all you guys but even if I do want to date him how can I do it I'm so embarrassed, I never dated anyone." Everyone was shocked. "How come the hwang y/n, the most beautiful girl alive never dated?!?" Changbin said in shock "oh thank you binnie, I guess I never found the one for me." I said blushing from the compliment. "So you did now and we will help you. so... I.n has a birthday next week, we can go to a club and celebrate, and maybe give you two some time together, just you;)" han said with a smirk, again. "And I can move to another room so it'll be just you two" Felix suggested with a smirk too. "We could open a group chat and we will help you, so for now tell us every thing!" Hyunjin added. I told them about that morning in the sleep over and somethings about the time in Australia and about the compliment and flirting at the meeting room and literally everything happened between you two. After that conversation I figured I might go to the gym because I need to get back in shape if I want to debut soon so I put on a sport bra, shorts and a sweater and went off.

Chan's pov:
I came back after the meeting, still can't stop thinking about that dance, I saw the house was empty, I didn't go to the rooms to check or something, everyone was out, I felt like going to the gym to forget about that dance and the thing in the morning, I wanted to clear my head. I changed clothes and got out. When I got to the gym I warmed up and did stretches, I suddenly saw y/n going through the door and with out thinking I called her over, when I realized what I did it was too late to ignore her. "Oh hey chan, what are you doing? Can I join you in your work out?" Y/n said, I couldn't say no to her, she was so happy. "Yeah of course you can, I'm now warming up, you can do it with me, just do whatever I do and if it's to hard you can do your work out!" I started doing the warm up again, as y/n followed my moves. "I don't think you know who you are talking to, I bet I can do your work out but you can't do mine, I'm really serious about the whole work out thing buti came here to do even more than my regular work out since I need to debut soon..." y/n laugh and I raised an eyebrow, "OK, if you're so sure let's bet and the loser has to make the other ones wish." She agreed. She almost finished my workout and I almost finished hers when suddenly she stopped. "Noooo there's only 5 minutes left, I should've stayed!!!" Y/n quit the workout but when she saw I was looking at her she just said, "I told you, I wasn't doing an extra hard workout in a while, I need to get back at it." I smiled, "sure, whatever you say" we had a great time at the gym, her workout was really hard, I was sure I was  going to quit but somehow I did it. We were now heading back to the dorms. "So what is your wish, master?" Y/n said jokingly. "It's a secret, shhh" she stopped and stood in front of me. "So how will I, are your wish come true, without knowing what it is" I put my hand on her head and laugh I than got closer to her and whisperd in her ear "don't worry, you will find out when it's the right time."