chapter 14- first

This chapter includes a little, you know...
So it's up to you if you wanna read it, I'm just giving you a heads up. If you don't want to read it, don't worry you won't miss anything.
______________________________________________

Time skip- two months before the debut:
All the songs has been written by now and all you had to do is make a dance and an
m/v to it and than of course to promote it.
You and chan were together for a month now and you are really happy together. Today you and the rest of dance racha are meeting and making the dance to your main song- case 143. That song was happy, the only one in this album, so you enjoyed making its dance. You guys finished the course after about half an hour, having to start with the entire dance. You eventually finished after two days, and you were happy with the result. Now you started teaching the members and in the meantime dance racha worked on two other dances, Felix's song and chan, you and hyunjins song who will both will have an m/v accept the title song. Felix did his choreography with the help of Lee know and you, hyunjin and chan will make their dance. "OK so it's a sexy song, we can combine two relationships to this dance, chans and yours and mine and yours." Hyunjin suggested doing a couple dance and you are supposed to chang partners all the time. "That can be amazing, let's start than!" You started the dance with hyunjin but when it came to the part you have to dance with chan you both got embarrassed by touching each other in that sexy way. since you and chan became a couple you just kissed and cuddle but not more than that, so you both were nervous about doing this dance. "OK let's take a break, chan I need to talk to you" hyunjin grabbed chan's hand leading him out of the room, leaving you alone and confused. "What happened between you and y/n, chan? That was so embarrassing to watch!" Hyunjin seemed confused about the situation. "We still haven't... you know..." Chan responded with embarrassment. "WHAT?!? no way you guys didn't do it, I mean you guys kiss and hug all the time and, well, we all thought that in the night of the party you guys did it..." hyunjin was absolutely shocked. "That's the problem, we only kiss and I'm afraid that she's not ready yet and I don't want to mess things up with her, I mean I liked her for so long and I'm happy with her, it is really all I thought about since I saw her again at the audition, but how can I make this move without mess up everything?". "Chan, first of all, relax, I can talk to y/n if you want me to or you can talk to her and I'm sure in a 100% she won't be mad at you asking, maybe you guys will do it and maybe you will later on. So just relax, and for the meantime, let's focus on my parts of the dance with y/n, you can go to the dorms for now." Hyujin tapes on chan's shoulder insuring everything will be ok. "Thank you hyunjin, I'll talk to her today."

Later that day when you came back to the dooms, it was all quiet and  no one was there so you went to your room. When you opened the door you couldn't stop smiling, chan stood in front of you, holding flowers and smiling. "Channie omg, you are amazing" you were so touched by his loving eyes, so you run and hug him as tight as you can, not letting go. You stood in front of him, holding him but in a way you can see him and just stared deep into his eyes, chan leaned to kiss you, the moment your lips touched you felt warmnes spreading on your face but a couple of seconds later the kiss was really passionate, you start to take of your jacket, than his jacket. Chans hands traveled between your waist and your neck, exploring your body.

Chan immediately stopped touching and kissing you. "Is... is this OK?" You laughed a bit at his cuteness. "Channie of course it's OK" as soon as you finished your sentence he stormed your lips, and your whole body, again.