chapter 15- morning

Chan's pov:
"What time is it?" I asked myself while the sun gets in my eyes, making them burn a bit. "Channie, I'm trying to sleep shhh" my eyes widened as I suddenly realize what happened yesterday night. "Channie go back to sleep I need you to be my pillow, please" I couldn't help the cuteness of y/n and I go back, letting y/n use my chest as her pillow. I opened my eyes again to see y/n sleeping peacefully just a few minutes later.

After an hour you two woke up by the sound of han and hyunjin screaming and running and Changbin chasing them. "Uhhh those boys can't be quiet for two minutes?!?" I hear y/n getting mad and I can just think of her going to chase them later. "Channie let's get up, we need to shower and eat breakfast" I groan because I don't want to wake up and definitely don't want to go out of the room and take care of the boys mess. "Can't we stay for like 20 more minutes?" I ask praying y/n will stay. "No, now get up before you regret it" I got so scared I jumped out of the bed, but I forgot I was wearing my underwears and that's it, not even my pants. I saw y/ns cheeks become red, she looked at me and hugged me. She was wearing my shirt and her underwear so as she hugged me I could feel her chest, so of course, I blushed too. "Please Put your pants on, Channie" I loved how y/n said Channie, I know she called me that the whole time we were together but it made my heart warm every time. I wore a t-shirt and my shorts and y/n also wore one of my shorts and we went out of  the room to eat breakfast.
This was how y/n looked:

"Good mor-ning... sorry, chan can I speak to you real quick?" Hyunjin said raising an eyebrow at what y/n was wearing. "So I guess you guys did it last night..." Hyunjin smirked. "We did, but I'm not into saying much about it, you know (I know, we know, Lee know)". "I didn't want you to share, y/n is like a sister to me, like all of the guys, who all said that if you hurt y/n even a bit you will NOT see the daylight anymore... but happy for you bro!" Wow OK that was kinda creepy, I thought to myself. "I promise I won't hurt her. Now let's go to the kitchen I'm hungry and someone needs to help minho". I saw all the boys looking at y/n, I don't think it was because how she dressed but I think they know what is going on and I don't want them to bother her with questions. "Hey guys, good morning, today we need to work on the group dance because we will start filming the m/v in two weeks." I think they know I wanted to destruct them from the questions but I also needed to tell them our schedule.

It was now 3 and we needed to go to the studio and learn the dance. "Ready? 5, 6, 7, 8 and Tam tam pam. Wait let's try that one more time but with a stronger head movement!" dance racha taught us the dance, this time it was gentle but strong, I think it's because of y/n, and honestly it's kinda better. "Y/n seungmin stole my water!" Changbin chased seungmin ready to beat him up. "Seungmin give Changbin his water bottle or I'll eat the sandwich you saved for tonight!" Y/n yelled which made everyone turn to her.