chapter 11- itzy

Y/n's pov:
It was the morning after the video call with chan's family. All the members of 3 racha were sitting in the meeting room, we suggested ideas for songs. (I know that there will be songs that is not in the same albums or things that doesn't make sense, It's writing so anything be possible, Sorry if it bothers you) "maybe we'll do a love song for the title song and we'll do a more sexy song and like a break up song, we can also do an only rap song about love or make a song for each two or three members." Chan suggests. "YES or maybe do it love style and do like you said all kinds of things related to love on each song with different meaning and we can also tell a story through the album." I suggest this time. "Oh that's a great idea, I think we can combine y/ns and chans ideas!" Changbin said smiling at me. "We can make a title song with all the members and than do different songs for each two or three members we will choose." Han said and continued "So maybe me, chan and Changbin can do an all rap song, seungmin and I.n can do a vocal song, like mabe a calm theme, Felix can make a sad song, maybe about break up, Lee know an make a calm song too and chan, y/n and hyunjin can do a sexy song. That's six songs, we can add a solo or another all members song. What do you say?" Chan wrote all the things han said and we all agreed it'll be really good, we decided to tell the members about our plan after we will finish talking about the groups idea and who will be with who finally. I had a dance practice with dance racha, because I joined I had to learn their techniques. After the dance practice I got a text from Lia.

Lia: hi y/n! It's Lia from the audition, the girls and I wanted to meet you and see how you had been since we hadn't met since the audition. So if you want to you can come here today or whenever you want to! I'll sand you the apartment number, I hope to meet you, have a great day:)

Y/n: hi Lia! It's nice talking to you again! I can come today in an hour, I'm so excited! Maybe we could go out for dinner with my members?

Lia: yeah sure, we can go if they don't care I'm sure we will get along. So meet you in an hour?

Y/n: I'll be there;)

"Hey guys do you want to go out for dinner with itzy members, It's the group I went auditioning for. The members are really cute and they will debut soon!" I said hoping the members would go. "Sure it'll be fun, I'll tell everyone!" Lee know agreed with me.
This was my outfit for tonight:

You went to their doorm for a bit and talked and than met with skz at the restaurant you choose

You went to their doorm for a bit and talked and than met with skz at the restaurant you choose. When you saw chan your eyes widened seeing this outfit on him.
This was his outfit:

He also looked at you with wide eyes but as soon you both noticed it you got out of it so people wouldn't notice it

He also looked at you with wide eyes but as soon you both noticed it you got out of it so people wouldn't notice it. the whole night you two was looking at each other, without noticing you two was staring, also you two hadn't notice the members reaction at that. A few members saw it and just wanted to help you two get together. When you were with itzy before the restaurant you told them about chan so they also saw your stars. The night ended at 12 and we got back.