chapter 24- break up?

Time skip- 3 months:
"Y/n and chan hyung, jyp called you to his office" Lee know announced in front all the members. You and chan looked at each other, sharing eye contact with the rest of the members in the same time.
"Good morning. Jyp asked us to come here today..." Chan told the secretary. "YES, of course, you two can get in! Have a great day!" You smiled at her and went in after chan. "Oh, here you are, you can have a sit" jyp said and pointed towards two chairs that stood in front of his table. "You wanted to talk to us?" You ask him. "Yes, I recently found out you two are secretly dating." You and chan looked shock by the words that came out of jyp's mouth. "I did some thinking and I decided you have two choices. One is to break up immediately and don't tell anyone you even dated, and of course to keep working together. The second choice is that I will announce about your relationship in a month but if you guys want to break up and it doesn't work with your schedule and if I tell you, you keep fake dating until I tell you you can publicly break up." Your eyes widened and you couldn't look at chan. You never thought jyp will find out. You felt chan looking at you, UT you won't look back. "Can we talk and come back In a few minutes?" Chan asked "you can but please make it quick, I have an appointment in 10 minutes." Chan grabbed your hand and you two walked outside, both shocked.
"I think we should keep dating!" Chan immediately said. "I love you Channie, I do want to be with you and I can't think about breaking up." You started crying "but?" Chan said and you could hear his voice cracking.
"But.. Im scared of stays knowing about us. I mean, I just joined a few months ago and everything went amazing. What if people would hate me now?" You said with shaky voice from all the crying. "You said it yourself, people loves you. Do you remember that before the debut you were nervous but we all said says will love you? Well I promise you they won't change their mind over this thing, and the little who will is just jealous of me that I have you. And do I need to remind you that I love you? And I will never hurt you or let anyone do it." Chan actually made you feel better.
You two came into jyps office again. "I guess you need to start writing an announcement..." Chan said with joy while you two held hands. "I'm glad it was your choice, I actually think everyone is going to love the two of you dating. Oh and I want you to sing a song together and take some photos together, thank you."

You two went back and told the members the exciting news. "You can use a song or do you have to write it?" Han asked "I think we can use a song if it's really good and just preform a cover." You answered him. "Oh so if you guys need a song maybe you can sing case 143?" Seungmin suggested "or red lights without my parts?" Hyunjin added "but maybe red lights is too much for now?" Changbin said "the two of you can speek English, maybe you can preform an English song?" Felix said with excitement.

You guys finally picked a song to preform with and you made a dance that was so energetic and was kinda similar to a musical, you two managed to make it funny and serious. You were so excited to show stays all the hard work you did together.
The song you chose:

And the outfits: