chapter 25- birthday boy

Look what happened with my phone!!! I literally almost screamed but my mom is sleeping...

It's been a week since that talk with jyp and you already started working on the dance for your preformens

It's chan's birthday and you wanted to surprise him so you got up early and made him his favorite breakfast along with Felix who made brownies, Lee know who made him French toast and the other members who set up balloons and sings. You and Han went to wake him up. "Good morning birthday boy!" You both screamed, it took you some time to practice on doing it together not in a mess.

"Chan hyung wake up, it's your birthday!!" Han seems to love the idea of watching chan flinch from the screams of you and him.
"Y/n will give you a kiss if you would get out of bed!" Han teased chan and for your surprise it worked amazing. After chan literally jumped out of the bed, he said: "I think this is the part when I get my side of the deal, don't I?" You laughed a little and peck on his lips. Han reacted like a little kid when he runs away and scream 'I saw them kissing, I saw them kissing'. Right after he left the room, chan seemed to be sad or angry. "Just for the record, han was here so I didn't have a chance to give you a proper kiss, but now you're all angry on your birthday so, no kiss for you mister chan" He rolled his eyes, pulled you close and kissed you. Han got in the room again to check when we are going out but ended up screaming again and pulling me away from, chan. "Just because you have a birthday doesn't mean you can kiss y/n Noona all day" He laughs and gets out of the room to see the surprises all the members made. You  ate and open presents. It was the time for your present. He opened it and saw matching rings in a box full of your pictures. It also had a birthday blessing (idk what's the right word and I translated it from my language and it said blessing🤷‍♀️ if you know the right way please write a comment here)
But you asked chan to read it when he's alone.
When chan opened all the gifts hyunjin suggested that you'd play truth or dare, and you all agreed.
"Truth or dare...birthday boy" hyunjin started with chan. "Truth" he answered quickly. "Did you actually liked my birthday gift or just pretended?" Hyunjin gave chan a t-shirt with a picture of them holding a burger together and inside of the burger there's a pineapple, chan was disgusted and hyunjin smiled in the picture. "Your gift was amazing, I'm gonna wear it all the time now" hyunjin smiled by chans respond to that question. "Maybe we can ,are the game about chan, since it's his birthday and decided that every turn, the question has to be about chan..." Seungmin offers to everyone and they seem to like the idea.
"OK so it's Felix's turn now.." Changbin said and pointed towards Felix.  "So...y/nie, Truth or dare?" You thought a little and than decided to say "dare" Felix smirked and said: "everything has to be with chan so your dare is to...hmm.. oh I got it! Your dare is to sit on chans lap the whole game!" He says and you just walk to chan and sit on his lap. "What a wonderful bday I'm having" Chan said and squeeze you into his arms. "Now it's my turn!!" I.n almost screamed. "Changbin hyung, Truth or dare?"

The game continued for an hour, it turned to be funny af and you ended up sitting in your place, replaced by the one and only, Felix.