chapter 17- debut

I just opened an Instagram account for y/n, as I said, yeji is y/n so it's all yeji. The account name is: @y.hwang24
Just updated on Instagram for today's chapter<3
______________________________________________
"In an hour every stay will know me, and let'snot mention that they doesn't know I'm a girl" I said with a little worried feeling. "I know you're nervous, it's fine, I'm sure they are going to love you, and I'm also sure they would love seeing a new-girl-member!" Lee know said winking at me, knowing it will make me feel better. The members are going on stage in 15 minutes and I will go on stage in less than an hour.

This was what you wore:

It was now the time I needed to go on the stage, I already heard all the noises from stays during the end of the song the members sang now

It was now the time I needed to go on the stage, I already heard all the noises from stays during the end of the song the members sang now. After they sang the last line and the crowd clapped chan said "Thank you! And let's say hi to the stays that are joining on the live with us! So now... you've been waiting for this for two long weeks... meet our new member!!! Let's cheer for the new member!!" Everyone was cheering so hard, and I've heard the members cheering for me too. This was the moment I've been waiting for. While my whole body shivers, I go up to the stage and for a moment it is all quiet; 'A girl? The New member is a girl?' One stay wrote in the comments of the live. Although it was just a few seconds of silence it felt disappointing seeing the stays confused faces, but within seconds the crowd cheers and everyone jumped, seeing your worrying face, wanting to make you fell wanted and let you shine, and they actually did it amazing. After some weaving and smiling I started talking. "Hi stay!!! I'm hwang y/n and I'm the new member of skz!!!" The members also hyped me up from behind. "So y/n why wouldn't you say a few words about your self?" Seungmin said. "Sure! So... I grew up in Australia, I have a twin sister, a big brother and a younger sister. In this past three months (I don't actually know so sorry if ot doesn't make any sense) my member became my best friends, my brothers, my family, I thank them for believing in me so I can finally get to this moment I dreamed of. And thank you stay! I hope we will enjoy our time together from now!" As you said that all of the members came to hug you. "And we would also like to add and say that you are so talented and beautiful and we can't wait to show stays all of our hard work. We are all so proud of you" Chan looked inside my eyes, making my heart explod from the inside but not showing it. "Stay, now that you know y/n we can make a teaser for our title song, that y/n helped writing and choreograph.
You guys sang a bit and the crowd went crazy over your amazing voice and dancing skills. It was truly amazing.
You ended the concert and you were so happy, the members give you compliments like the fans who were excited, let's just say chan was also really proud of you, and told you that not by words, if you know what I mean;) when you woke up you also saw all your friends and family back in Australia sant you praises. It was about time to get social media accounts since jyp sent you a text and photos of you to post.