s3- Do I look like my name is peter?

The sun shines in the Montana sky as the trio of Spencer, Rip, and Lloyd stand by the fence of the corrals, watching potential wranglers showcase their roping and riding skills. Dust kicked up in the air as horses galloped around the corral, and the distant sounds of hooves and whinnies filled the ranch air.

Spencer, her youthful enthusiasm shining, pointed to a woman with vibrant pink hair, gracefully handling a rope and demonstrating impressive riding skills. "Who's the one with the pink hair?"

Lloyd, squinting in the sunlight, remarked, "That Spanish?"

Rip, his experienced eyes focused on the riders, replied, "I don't know. I'll tell you one thing, though, she's a hand."

Lloyd, practical as ever, expressed his concern, "Ride the hair off a horse, that's for damn sure. But we need someone who can speak English."

Spencer, undeterred, asserted, "I like her."

Rip, agreeing with Spencer's keen eye, called the pink-haired wrangler over, "Hey! Yo!"

The woman rode her horse over, a confident smile on her face. Rip, curious, asked, "Where'd you learn to cowboy?"

The woman, her thick accent adding a layer of mystery, replied, "I been fuck' pullin' and draggin' since I kud bounce piss off a rock."

Rip, leaning over to Lloyd, remarked, "That ain't Spanish. That's Texan."

Lloyd, not fully convinced, countered, "That ain't Texan. That's gibberish."

Spencer giggled and chimed in, "I like your hair! Pink is my favorite color!"

The woman tips her hat toward Spencer.

Rip, still convinced, told Lloyd, "No, I'm telling you, it's Texan. I can smell 'em a mile away."

Spencer, not one to be left out, asked the woman, "What's your name?"

The woman replies, "Teeter."

Rip, intrigued, repeated, "What's that?"

Teeter, sounding it out, responded, "Tee-ter."

Rip, turning to Lloyd and Spencer with a grin, asked, "Did you hear that?"

Lloyd, ever the skeptic, joked, "I think she's saying 'Peter.' Your name Peter?"

Teeter, not one to be misunderstood, pointed to herself, "Do I look like my fucking name is Peter, you skunk hard motherfucker?"

Lloyd, a bit flustered, mused, "She just called me a moth fuck."

Spencer, ever the translator, corrected him, "She said skunk hard motherfucker."

Rip, thoroughly amused, nudged Spencer as they both laughed. Teeter, now smiling, added, "You understood that, didn't you, you bow-legged bastard. Hey, you look like you all got bent over on one of them nurse things, fucked up the ass 'til your knees buckled."

Spencer and Rip, finding the unexpected humor, giggled at Teeter's candidness. Rip leaned down to Spencer, whispering, "Don't go saying shit like that around mama."

Spencer, with a mischievous grin, nodded, their laughter echoing through the corral.

Lloyd, still processing Teeter's unique charm, commented to Rip, "This is the kind of girl that got drove to high school wearing a damn hockey helmet. She's gonna go through the bunkhouse like wildfire."

Rip, thoroughly entertained, nodded and said, "She's perfect. Trust me. Hire her."

Spencer's keen eyes spotted Beth's car pulling up, she couldn't contain her excitement. With a delighted squeal, she hopped off the fence and ran towards her mother, shouting, "Mommy!Mommy!" Beth, bending down to Spencer's level catching her in a warm and loving embrace. "Oh my goodness, I missed you so much, baby," Beth declared, peppering Spencer's face with kisses that prompted infectious giggles from the little girl.