Too good to be true

As the night settled into the Montana wilderness, Beth found herself alone at the ranch. Rip, her John, Kayce,  and the rest of the ranch cowboys were out camping in the field, tending to the cattle. Jamie was somewhere in Montana being a snake. She had a few weeks until the baby was due, so she didn't mind being alone for a few days, knowing they would be back in the morning.

Around 2 a.m., Beth was jolted awake by a sharp pain in her stomach. She groaned in discomfort, attempting to dismiss it as nothing more than typical pregnancy discomfort. But then, a rush of liquid soaked her sheets, and she realized her water had broken.

In a panic, she reached for her phone and tried to call Rip, but there was no cell service out at the remote campsite. Frustration and fear welled up within her as she left a voicemail, her voice shaky but determined, telling him she was driving to the hospital and that he should meet her there as soon as he got the message.

With trembling hands, Beth got into her car and began the drive to the hospital, her heart racing with anxiety. But fate had other plans for her that night.

As she drove a few miles away from the ranch, another contraction hit her with a vengeance. In the dim moonlight, she barely had time to react when a buffalo suddenly appeared in the middle of the road. She collided with the massive creature, and her car spun out of control before crashing into a sturdy Yellowstone fence.

The impact sent her world into chaos. The car was now on fire, and Beth knew she had to get out. Despite the pain and her disoriented state, she mustered all her strength and managed to crawl out of the wreckage. Her vision blurred, and she felt herself growing faint.

Unbeknownst to Beth, Rip and the rest of the ranch cowboys, along with her father John, were nearby, and the commotion of the crash had reached their ears. They rushed toward the scene, their hearts pounding with fear.

As they arrived, they were met with a terrifying sight—a car engulfed in flames and Beth, struggling to stay conscious as she crawled away from the wreckage. John and Rip rushed to her side, calling her name, trying to keep her awake.

"Beth, stay with us!" John urged, his voice filled with desperation.

Rip's eyes were wide with fear as he pleaded with her, "Beth, keep your eyes open! Help is on the way!"

The night was filled with chaos and uncertainty, as Beth's life hung in the balance, and the baby she carried inside her seemed eager to make her entrance into the world.

The fate of Beth and her unborn child rested in the hands of the Yellowstone ranch and the people who loved her. And as they waited for help to arrive, the future of the Dutton family took an unexpected and perilous turn.

 And as they waited for help to arrive, the future of the Dutton family took an unexpected and perilous turn