Author's Note to Readers

Dear Readers,

I hope you're enjoying the journey into the world of Beth, Rip, and little Spencer. I wanted to take a moment to provide some insights into the narrative.

The initial chapters delve into the origin story of Beth and Rip's daughter, Spencer. While their relationship echoes certain elements from the show, there are unique twists, such as Beth residing on the Ranch with Rip ever since Spencer was born. Rip lives in the Foreman's cabin, since he is the Ranches Foreman. Beth and Spencer have rooms in the lodge. Sometimes they stay in the cabin with Rip, but like I said they are an unconventional family in the beginning. This alters the dynamic, changing the familiar scenes of Beth and Rip playing hard to get because they are already pretty much a couple, even though they are not married in the beginning.

I want to express my gratitude for your engagement and feedback. Your requests have prompted me to make adjustments and align the storyline more closely with the show. As a result, some chapters may be reworked, providing a fresh perspective. So please feel free to re-read the entire story.

Although it may feel like a series of one-shots due to the episodic nature, the intention is to weave a comprehensive narrative. Spencer, Beth and Rip's daughter, will interact with various characters from the show, each encounter shaping her character and the unfolding story.

Additionally, I have a TikTok page (montymo83) where I create videos that complement the book. Be aware that some may contain spoilers, so watch at your own risk.

If you ever have any requests, questions, or thoughts you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out. Your input is important to me, and I'm excited to continue this journey with you.

Happy reading!

~MontgomeryBlue