Her heartbeat fastened as she saw a few men walking towards them carrying almost unconscious Ryan carelessly.

She made a run towards him and as the men dropped him on the ground, she gently cupped his face and cried.
“Ryan!! Don't close your eyes, please. See I have water…wait!" She looked around and as her gaze fell on the bottle where she was standing a few seconds ago.

As she was about to go to get the water bottle, one of the men crushed the water bottle under his feet making her look at him.

She glared at him with her red angry eyes and lunged towards him feeling her blood boiling at his act.

“Why did you do that!?" She shouted angrily, holding his collar in her hands and in frustration, tears rolled down from her eyes.

“Have you all lost your mind or what? Doesn't your culture teach you kindness and compassion, huh?" She yelled looking into that man's eyes.

The man pushed her back, making her stumble before she fell back on the ground, crying badly.

“For us and our commodity, a man and woman can't stay together if not married. And you people are here in this forest all alone. And it is a forbidden and punishable act," She heard someone saying but she just closed her eyes tightly before she stared at Ryan who was half conscious and sat against the tree. She saw his shirt drenched in his blood.

Taking a deep breath, she stare at the men surrounding them and said,
“We are engaged and love each other," she said, hoping now they will let them go.

“Do you take us as a fool, ha? Don't be smart with us," She felt her heart drop hearing him.

"I am not lying, believe me. He is my soon to be husband,” She said, wiping tears.

“Really then where is your and his ring," The young man asked and smirked.

She gulped and fist her hand.
“Some goons attack us, taking away our rings and phones. They also hit him, please trust me," She joined her hands in front of them.

They share a look with each before looking at her face who is pleading and begging them. Seeing looking at them with hopeful eyes, Keval felt moved by her continuously pleading, also there is no evilness in her face, just innocence and desperation.

His eyes move to Ryan's body and take a quick look at him.
“How can we believe that whatever you are saying is true," he said.

Aaruhi just stares at him innocently.
"How can I make you believe me?” She replied defeatedly.

Keval turns to the young man and whispers something to him. Aaruhi frowns seeing that young man giving a disapproving look before looking at her for a moment. But then he nodded which seemed hesitant.

“Come with us," Keval ordered her, making her eyes widen in panic.

Her heart drops in fear when two men make Ryan stand by holding him.

“Where are you taking him?? Hey! Stop!!.." she said when another man held her forearm stopping her from going to Ryan.

She struggles in his hold and scratches his hand to loosen his hold.

“Be quiet and silently come with us if you want this boy Alive," She stopped and looked at Keval, hearing him.

Silently, she follows them while her worried gaze fixed on Ryan who was being dragged by two men. Unknowing to her, tears started forming in her eyes again.

It pains her seeing him like this. The fear of losing him made her realize how important he is to her.

She is deep in love with him. She can't love someone the way she loves him. No one will take this place in her heart, now.  What she gets herself into.