Chapter 56 - FINAL

"No! That's not the color I want!"

"But they only have this color."

"I can't bring myself to let that color touch my tongue!"

"Yah! It's only a Slurpee. Don't overreact. Just drink it."

"No, I told you I don't want green! That's my least favorite color! I want blue! Jungkookieeee~!"

Jimin's whiny complaints dominated the entire room. He was lying on the bed, playing with Jungkook's iPad.

He was already in his final week of pregnancy before giving birth to his child. Jungkook became uneasy and he always refused to leave his husband's side.

But unfortunately, there was a problem that he couldn't avoid. Jimin likes to ask him to go out and get him the food he craves.

Jungkook would occasionally oppose it, spreading false rumors about this and that in order to instill terror in his husband, but Jimin was unbothered.

Jungkook must get what he asked for no matter what.

And every time he succeeded in purchasing them, Jimin would protest and complain. He despises both that and this. "I don't like this!" "I don't want this one, I want that fluffy one!" "Go buy that again!"

If he fails to get what he wants, he will cry or grump and refuse to eat anything Jungkook offers him.

That was why Jungkook would force himself to go out every time Jimin asked, even if he didn't want to since he was so concerned about his husband being alone at home.

Every time he was outside, he would take quick steps, as if someone was chasing him. He didn't want to be far away from Jimin. He was frightened that the time had come, and he wasn't there to help.

Jungkook sighed before placing the straw of the Slurpee to his lips. "Fine, if you don't want this, I'll drink it." He threatened.

"Hey! No! Give it to me!" Jimin quickly extended his hands toward his husband, expecting Jungkook to give him the drink, but Jungkook refused, making him almost upset.

"It's green. You don't like it, right?"

"Give that drink to me, you fuck— Oh? Omo, I'm sorry, sweetie. Mommy is just angry with Daddy. He's acting like an asshole right now." Jimin apologized to his child for mistakenly cursing out loud before sparing a death glare towards Jungkook.

Jungkook grinned and chuckled at the actions. He came closer to the bed and sat on it before carefully handing Jimin the drink.

"Hehe~ yeay!" Jimin giggled and quickly took a sip of the drink, just like a baby, a BIG baby.

Jungkook smiled, and his gaze never left Jimin's face. He stared at his husband quietly, his eyes gleaming with affection. Jimin wasn't aware of it since he was so focused on the movie he was watching on the iPad.

His lips were frowning hard, his eyes were big, and his cheeks were naturally chubby. Jungkook smiled broader and chuckled as he remembered how adorable his husband was.

"Jungkookie~ I want to hug you~" Jimin suddenly stated, pouting as a moment in the film showed him a couple embracing each other, looking so comfortable together, and it made him envious, wanting to share the same warmth and moment with his husband.

"You want a hug?"

"Yes~"

"Come here!" Jungkook reached for the Slurpee from Jimin's hand and placed it on the nightstand before opening his arm and hugging his husband.