Chapter 17

--

"Well, I'm Jeon Jimin. Jungkook's husband. Nice to meet you Merina."

"What?!" exclaimed Merina, completely taken aback. She didn't believe that because she knew Jungkook wasn't gay. "Stop talking nonsense! You don't like guys, do you? Who is this asshole?" She questioned while her face distorted.

Jungkook opened his mouth to respond to her, but no words came to mind. Jimin gave him a look while the girl calmly waited for him to admit it, making him wanted to cry out in frustration.

"A-Actually.."

"Baby, come on. You aren't gay!" Merina lashed out once again.

"Why are you calling him baby? Give your respects in front of me." Jimin snapped bitterly, trying to alarm the girl, but Merina wasn't the kind to easily fall into shit like that. She laughed sarcastically.

"Pardon me, sweetheart? Can you please stop talking? I'm not speaking to you—"

"Hey! Why are you calling him sweetheart?" Jungkook abruptly interrupted, his voice laced with jealousy. It caused Jimin to smirk and lift his two perfect eyebrows at Merina, and they gradually began to quarrel.

"Jeon? Are you sure? Wait! You're not gay, and you're disgusted with them, aren't you?"

"Bitch, didn't you get it? I'm his husband. I have a dick, and he has one as well. We're both men, and he's obviously gay."

"Shut the fuck up! I'm talking to Jeon, not you!"

"Hold on, miss, you're mistaken. You're forgetting something. Remember my name is Jeon, too? I'm Jeon Jimin."

"But my gaze is fixed on him, not on you. Oh, just quit talking to me. It makes me feel sick."

"Then go die, no one is going to stop you."

"What?! You scumbag!"

Merina was about to start another argument when the entire area was suddenly filled with the approaching announcement for the Hawaii flight.

"Oh, it's the time," Jimin murmured before breaking the grasp on each other's hands, causing Jungkook to grimace slightly. But then he lifted his brows in surprise as Jimin gave him a flirtatious glance.

"So, Baby.." Jimin suddenly spoke in a flirtatious tone, followed by a lovely pet name, which caused Jungkook's eyes to widen in disbelief, his entire body froze at his place. Jimin hugged Jungkook's arm while facing him and shyly smiling at the man, causing Jungkook's heart to stop beating abruptly once again.

"I'll go first. You get to choose whether you want to stay here talking with this bitch or follow me." Jimin halted to move closer to Jungkook and murmured softly enough for Merina to hear him.

"If you choose me, you can have my lips," Jimin smirked and went to walk away, but then he stopped beside Merina and said something that made the girl's blood boil with rage in an instant.

"Bitch, my lips are sexier and thicker than yours. Fuck off, you cheap."

Jimin then laughed halfheartedly and quickly drew his legs away from them. He removed his sunglasses and turned his head around to gaze at Jungkook, then smirked at the man and made Jungkook's thoughts and heart nearly burst out of excitement.

"What a fucking tease," Jungkook murmured lowly before opening his step to join his husband, but Merina abruptly stopped him by tightly grabbing his hand.

"Jeon!" whined her.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said softly as he turned his head to look at her. "But he's right. We're married. And I'm now into guys, or maybe I'm just gay for him." Jungkook explained as he carefully removed Merina's hand from him.