Chapter 14

-

"I think I have a feeling towards you, Jimin. I'm starting to fall in love."

"What?!"

"I like you, Jimin-ah."

-

"What is wrong with you?"

"What?"

"Did you have to act that way? Just to annoy him?"

"No. I just hate him."

"Yeah, keep that attitude forever. It's no surprise you don't have any friends."

Jimin was about to feed himself but the spoon didn't get a chance to reach his mouth as it was being placed back in the food upon hearing what his mother had just said to him.

This is why he hates his mother.

"I don't have friends because I chose not to have them. It has nothing to do with my attitude." He said with a deadpan voice.

"Don't be such a jerk, Jimin. I'm trying to have a pleasant lunch with both of you. I don't know what is wrong with you, but you've absolutely let me down."

"All right, sorry. That's all there is to it. I'm trying to have a peaceful time. This is as good as it always is. Even if I hate you, your porridge is always the best." He abruptly changed the subject.

It leads his mother to glance at him in disbelief before letting out a tiny scoff. "Look at that, look at yourself tch tch tch. He even stopped his mother from talking. Aigoo, so disappointing."

"You're too noisy, and you aren't talking but babbling. I don't like it," he said, not even looking at his mother as he was too focused on the flavor of the porridge that he enjoyed so much.

"Aish, eat slowly! Do you like it that much?"

"Of course." Before he could put another spoon in his mouth, his mother took the porridge away from him, leaving him speechless in front of the mother.

"You shouldn't eat this."

"Huh? All of a sudden?"

"If you want to eat this, you must first apologize to your husband."

Jimin came to a halt. "What for? I didn't do anything wrong."

"Yah! His expression spoke it all. He was upset by that attitude. Didn't you look at his face?"

"Wasting my time. What will I get if I look at his face? A feeling of disgust? Yeah sure thing. I'll pass."

"I thought you guys were good to each other?"

"No, that was just a lie."

"Go apologize."

"No."

"Right now."

"Aish, Mom! I'm not going to apologize since he deserves it. You have no idea what he had done to me. Give me that damn porridge back."

"No, if that's the case, then stop eating," his mother hastily moved his food away from him, causing him to pout and whine even more.

"Ah, Omma~! Wae??! Give it back!"

"No, you should go make your own food."

"Aish, I really want to eat that porridge!"

"I told you that if you want to eat this, you should first apologize to him."

"Wah, seriously." Jimin shook his head in frustration before letting out a heavy sigh of defeat. "What does that have to do with that cocky brat?"