Chapter 36

"Jimin-ssi~! Hurry up. What are you doing in there?"

Jungkook was sprawled out on the bed, rolling around only in his boxers. His gaze never left the bathroom door, whining to Jimin, who was taking a shower alone without him.

"Jimin-ssi!"

"Ah, seriously you!" Jimin eventually opened the door and stepped out. His hair was still damp, and his body was bathed in a lovely vanilla fragrance, which lured Jungkook's nose and gaze to him immediately.

"Baby!"

"I just had a quick shower and barely spent 10 minutes. You couldn't even wait, huh?" Jimin said while drying his hair with a small towel.

"It's actually 9 minutes and 9 minutes is considered too long."

"You set a timer?" Jimin asked suspiciously.

"No, I just said that. Hurry up! I want a cuddle. I can feel my battery life slowly draining out. I need to charge, C'mon!" Jungkook whined again, reaching his arms towards Jimin while pouting, making Jimin chuckle at him.

"Alright, wait." Jimin hastily removed his towel around his waist, and his dick immediately drew Jungkook's gaze which he was completely unaware of.

"Are you seducing me right now?" Jungkook asked before whistling out loud, making Jimin chuckle again.

The man ignored him and quickly took one of the boxers from the closet. "Don't do that. Fuck you."

"Yeah, fuck me."

"No, not today. I'm worn out." Jimin responded as he walked towards the bed, ready to put on the boxer, but he paused when he noticed Jungkook, who was staring at his ass without blinking.

Jimin sneered in disbelief, "Unbelievable. You were crying mess earlier, and now you're horny?"

"I didn't tell you to strip naked in front of me. You selfishly did it yourself and are now claiming innocence? You know me damn too well I can't resist that ass."

"Then quit staring. That might help you avoid having your dick hard."

"I can't even eye-fucking you now?"

"Yes, you can't."

Jimin could feel his dick being threatened by his husband's horny gaze right now. He intended to let Jungkook do it to tease his husband a little. 

He wants this, doesn't he? So, let's offer it to him for free. Jimin smirked at his own thoughts.

Jimin turned around and headed back towards the closet, without anything covering his body. He purposefully kept himself busy while standing back-facing Jungkook. He tried to seduce the man with his attractive ass.

In less than ten seconds, Jungkook's voice brought their bedroom's quiet to an end.

"Jimin?"

Jimin bitted his lower lips in order to keep himself from bursting into laughter. He knew that Jungkook would fall into it right away. He turned his head to glance toward Jungkook and he already saw the boy was already sitting on the bed.

"What?" he said, and soon turned around as he nearly burst out laughing.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Just pick out the appropriate suit to wear for tomorrow. I have a very important meeting to attend." Jimin said while shifting and bending his body down slightly, triggering Jungkook with a greater glimpse of his ass while pretending to be busy picking up his pants.

Jungkook swallowed hard, and his fingers quickly slid to his dick. "Do you really think it's a good idea to do that in that state?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?"