Chapter 35

Jin was the driver, and Namjoon was the passenger princess as they headed to their apartment. Both were talking about work, reverberating the car with their loud voices. While Yoongi and Taehyung went home in Hobi's car, followed closely behind them.

At the same moment, the married couple was at the back of the car, sitting close to each other with Jimin clinging to his husband. Jimin was upset the entire time since Jungkook didn't even spare him a glance or even say a word to him.

Jungkook pretended not to see him and turned his back on him.

"Jungkook. Why are you like this?"

Jimin did everything, starting with a few kisses on the man's lips, then on the forehead, cheeks, jawline, and even trying to intertwine their hands together.

Jimin really wanted Jungkook to look at him, even if it was only a brief glimpse since he craved for the man's attention. And he grew more upset with Jungkook's dismissive attitude.

"Yah! I'm not Mr. Invisible right here!" He whispered quietly and pressed the words in distress, but his husband still reacted nothing.

"Jungkookieee~" He whined quietly since he didn't want others to hear him and feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook avoided Jimin, focusing on what was happening outside the window and searching for something that would distract him from Jimin.

But Jimin didn't want to lose, so he moved closer to Jungkook and hugged the man's body from the side. Then, he brought his head closer to Jungkook's face and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheeks before whispering something in a low tone.

"C'mon, Sweetheart. Are you still mad?"

Finally, Jungkook hummed in response without glancing at Jimin; his gaze was still fixed on whatever was passing outside the car, making Jimin complain even more.

"Please, don't be upset anymore. Talk to me, please. I'm sorry~" Jimin pleaded once again, but this time he tucked even closer to Jungkook, resting his face in the crook of the man's neck and squeezing Jungkook's hand tightly.

"I love you!" Jimin whispered before kissing Jungkook on the neck.

After some time Jimin stayed in that posture, Jungkook eventually moved his gaze away from the window to look at his husband since it seemed strange that Jimin wasn't shifting at all, and the sound of soft snoring could be heard close to his ear.

A warm smile eventually pierced through Jungkook's tense look that had been fixed on his face since he arrived at the airport when his eyes finally caught his sleeping husband's face, who was holding on to him closely. He can't resist Jimin's love, and the man is just too adorable for him to handle.

He stared at his loving husband for a moment and smiled brightly at the sight. He gently slid his other hand up to caress Jimin's head, making Jimin flinch slightly and snuggle closer to him because of sudden contact.

He didn't mind at all. He undoubtedly loves it. He then looked down at their intertwined hands on his lap and secretly grinned at Jimin's strong grasp on his hand even while sleeping.

He stroked the man's hand with his thumb and gently moved to kiss it softly.

Arrived at their apartment 45 minutes from the airport, Jin parked his car in the basement and promptly shut down the engine without waiting for anything else. He wanted to hurry up things since he was so exhausted and all he wanted to do was sleep.

On the other hand, Namjoon slowly unbuckled his seatbelt and turned around on both sides, slightly stretching his body to ease the ache in his back. It was then he saw Jungkook, not moving in his seat with Jimin hugging him.