Chapter 33

Bloody hell, does this guy really want to mess me up? Jungkook grumbled quietly in his thoughts.

"Baby, can you please quit being adorable? Only this time, please do that for me."

As soon as Jimin heard what Jungkook had said to him, he stopped laughing and wrinkled his brow in confusion. "What? I didn't do anything. But okay."

"That's the problem. Even when all you're doing is breathing, you're so fucking adorable." Jungkook flirted slightly, which caused Jimin's face to crimson immediately.

"Stop that, flirty ass."

"I know you enjoy it when I flirt with you. And before that, where is my kiss? Don't act as if you forgot it."

"Hm?" Jimin widened his eyes and gave Jungkook a grin before putting both hands over his lips, causing Jungkook to chuckle slightly.

Is he trying to stop me from kissing him?

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Jimin gazed at Jungkook and shook his head, only his eye-smile visible. He cupped his mouth with both of his hands and stared at Jungkook innocently.

"Oh, you don't want to give me a kiss? I see. Alright, fine. You promised, then changed your mind. I'm fine with that." Jungkook spoke in a somewhat disappointed tone and averted his gaze, looking away.

He wasn't really disappointed. He wanted Jimin to feel guilty about it.

And he wore a modest disguised smirk when his strategy was successful. Jimin hurriedly pulled his hands away from his mouth and softly patted Jungkook's chest to regain the man's attention on him.

With a look of mild irritation, Jungkook turned to face his husband, but in an instant, he smiled broadly as Jimin staring at him with a hint of worry, puckered his lips in front of him, inviting him to kiss him on the lips.

Jungkook chuckled at his freaking cuteness.

What should I do with him?

"What? I thought you didn't want to kiss me," Jungkook murmured, still seeming to be disappointed, prompting Jimin to frantically shake his head.

"I did not say that! How can I turn down such perfect lips to kiss mine?" He sulked before pulling Jungkook's neck down to him, letting him reach out and connect their lips.

Jungkook broke into a little smile when Jimin kissed him on the lips and they both most likely loved it very much. The finest kisses are those that are given with love and passion.

Not until someone suddenly interrupted them, causing both of their blood to boil with rage. Jungkook was irritated; couldn't think of any respect? Fuck.

"What is this? A free gay porn in public?" A female voice spoke.

They quickly halted their kiss, and Jimin stepped away from Jungkook, looking worried. Jungkook was uninterested in the voice and instead focused his gaze on Jimin, trying to calm his husband down.

But he hesitated when he noticed Jimin's expression had turned into a cold, lethal stare.

"Love?" He tried to get Jimin's attention, but he was ignored since Jimin was glaring at someone behind him with deadly frigid glances.

He creased his brow as the person talking approached them once again.

"What a surprise. Our time is being spent at the same resort. There is no need to search for you, Jk."

Jungkook went completely still. He was extremely familiar with that voice. He gazed at Jimin and felt a sudden rush of worries and uneasiness. He was not prepared for another fight with Jimin.