Chapter 2

Your opinion, black haired idols or dyed hair?

-

"Do you think I want to marry this jerk?"

"Yeah, why not? He's hot."

-

"This is ridiculous. What the hell is going on in this world?! Why should I marry someone who has the same gender as mine?" Jungkook grumbled as he walked toward his black Lamborghini.

"Pussy is the only thing this great Jeon's dick is made for

"Pussy is the only thing this great Jeon's dick is made for." He let out his frustration loudly while reaching for the door. Before he gets inside the car, his eyes caught Jimin who was walking casually approaching him with a cigarette in his mouth while his right hand holding a black leather clothes bag.

"What the hell is going on now? Don't fucking tell me," His mouth fell into a gasp of disbelief, his expression changed into gloom while shoving his both hands in his pockets.

Jimin halted on his spot once he was next to the car where Jungkook was standing and slowly breathed out the smoke out of his mouth before raising his brows in a fake fascination. 

"I see. So you own a fucking lambo as well. What a great start that I need to sit next to you." He spits his hatred out while inhaling the cigarette deeply and hissed the smoke out before tossing it on the ground and stepping on it.

He then blew out the half-remaining smoke through his nostrils and boringly glanced at the man in front of him. "Do I look like a slut looking for a partner? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jungkook asked rudely, only to be met with a sullen scowl from the unbothered man.

"It's confirmed. You're fucking stupid."

"Don't provoke me."

"Didn't you hear what your father said earlier? You should at the very least be a good-looking son to your father. Poor that old man, wasting his energy explaining about everything but a moron like you didn't remember a thing." Jimin remarked bitterly.

"Go fuck off with your own fucking car. I'm not letting idiots get into my car. Not in any chance."

"Ah, I would love to have my own way there but sadly, I can't do that. I came here with my parents. I don't own any cars here."

"Funny. It's not in my business to care about. "

"There's no joke, we're not making one. I'm serious so open the damn door right now."

"You're annoying me, fuck sake!"

"You're annoying me too, plus two. Now stay quiet and be a good driver," Jimin added before hastily opening the door after the car was unlocked. He slid into the seat and shut the door without waiting for Jungkook to get into his own car.