Chapter 28

"Jimin-ah! Jiminie! Jimin Hyung! Jimin baby! Jimin darling! Jimin honey! Cutie sexy lovely Jimin! Are you done, baby?"

Jungkook moved towards the kitchen as soon as he finished dressing in his outfit and hugged his husband from behind.

"I misschiuuu~" Jungkook whispered cutely near Jimin's ear, but was entirely ignored by his husband.

"What is this? Why aren't you talking to me? Are you mad or something?" He asked when he saw Jimin's cold expression, but Jimin ignored him once again as if he wasn't even there at the time.

Jimin rose from the chair and lightly pushed Jungkook away from his body. He collected his empty plate and proceeded to the sink, unbothered by his husband's baffled expression.

Jungkook just stood there, confused, staring at Jimin blankly. He had no idea what was wrong, and he couldn't remember if he had done anything to irritate Jimin. He bit his lower lip and waited for the boy to finish up everything.

"Jungkook." Jimin addressed him coldly.

"Yeah?" Jungkook responded and quickly moved closer to him.

"Do we have to go today? The activities you said..."

"Yes. Why? What's wrong? You don't feel good?" Jungkook asked softly before moving towards Jimin and gently hugging the man from behind, but Jimin pushed him away again, smoothing his hair to the back and walking out of the living room without looking at Jungkook.

"Nothing, I just lost my mood. Let's go." He said in a flat tone and disappeared from Jungkook's sight.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh. He had no idea what was wrong with Jimin. All he wanted was to have fun with his husband on that day, but given Jimin's current state, he wasn't sure whether that was even possible to achieve.

Both of them were now in the car, not giving a glance or talking to each other. Jungkook desperately wanted to talk to Jimin, and every time he tried to hold onto a conversation, Jimin snapped at him and told him to focus on the road.

It caused him more distressed, and he has lost his mood as well. The drive to the location where Jungkook was driving took a long time, causing them to drown in suffocation as the atmosphere in the car was heavy and dense with awkwardness.

After about half an hour, they had arrived and Jimin was ready to get out of the car, but Jungkook stopped him by grasping his wrist, causing him to stare at the man with a stressed expression.

"What?" Jimin asked coldly.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked back, sounding frigid.

"What's wrong, what?"

"Cut the act already Jeon Jimin."

"What act?! What is your problem actually?!" Jimin started to howl in frustration, but that didn't stop Jungkook from being persistent in his question. Instead, the fires of wrath within his veins had flared up, causing him to burst instantly.

"You're the one who got a problem right now!" Jungkook shouted right in front of Jimin's face, his strained gaze causing Jimin to gulp on his own words rather than spew them out.

"It's just– I..."

"I keep asking what is the problem, what did I do, what went wrong, but you keep cutting me off! You were acting as if you were fine, but it was all nonsense since you are actually not."

"I am fine!"

"No, you're not!"

"I know myself better than you do, so shut up! Keep your nasty nose out of my fucking business." Jimin lashed out back, snatching his hands away from Jungkook's grip and immediately exiting the car.