Chapter 42

The perfect white teeth can be seen all the way to the end. Jimin's little eyes captured the smile that belonged to a father-to-be, the smile that stole across the happiest man's face.

He was overwhelmed with emotion while looking at his happy husband. His eyes had almost gone, and his cheeks ached from smiling so wide from the moment he highlighted the entire truth about his pregnancy to his husband until they were in the car.

He can't believe his eyes when he witnessed his husband's unexpected reaction. He felt loved and special because of it.

"Baby, listen. If we get a girl, I'll arrange one of the rooms for her, and there will be loads of cooking toys, teddy bears, and makeup toys! Shit, I'm so fucking excited!"

Jimin laughed, shaking his head. "Calm down."

"Which color should we paint for her room? What color?" Jungkook asked excitedly while his hand interlaced with Jimin's.

Jimin simply grinned, "If we get a girl then maybe we can go for pink or soft purple?"

"Yes! Of course. Okay, deal. Let's now discuss a boy. If we get a boy, I plan to put a lot of video games in his room. And—"

"Aha, hold on babe. No video games are allowed."

"Why not? We should train him to be a man! Just like me!"

"How on earth would you train him to be a man with just playing video games?"

"No, that is not what I meant. Okay, forget about video games. I'll fill his room with car toys, snipers, firearms, bombs—"

"Stop right there, Jungkook-ssi. Are you trying to train him to be a killer?"

"Come on, baby! Why is everything so wrong? I'm talking about toys, not about the actual life. When he's 12 or more mature than that, I'll let him play with the ball. I'm talking about the football here, not the man's ball."

"Yash, Kookie!"

Jungkook laughed loudly, "What? I'm kidding!"

"You'll behave badly as a father. I can feel it. Oh my god, poor my son. What should I do about this?"

"Listen, our baby will be the luckiest one ever because we're both awesome and great parents!"

"Yeah, but—"

"Oh, oh! The discussion on the color of his room is far from over. What color would be best for him? Green?"

"What?" Jimin's face screwed up in disapproval at the terrible idea. "Green? No fucking way! You have no taste."

"I'm just suggesting, baby. You don't need to be so straightforward."

Jimin just stuck his tongue out at his husband and chuckled cutely before approaching Jungkook and giving a light kiss on the cheeks, bringing in a bashful smile on the man's face.

"Y-You don't have to do that really."

"Aww, is our Kookie blushing?"

"Aish! Hurry up, what color? I have to go and purchase it after this so I can start decorating the room tonight."

"You really need to calm down. What if I'm mistaken, and I'm not even pregnant? What would you do?"

The abrupt shocking statement brought the car fell into quiet for a minute, and Jimin noticed an instant grieving expression from his husband. Jungkook was now frowning, his expressions of worry and disappointment were so obvious that he didn't even have to express them into a word.