Chapter 6

I have to go to work now, fuck my life :) I just need more sleep istg sighh :'D

-

"C'mon, Hyung. Don't be dramatic. I just want to have some fun and get rid of my stress.Relax."

"Not when you already have a husband, you shitass!

-

Jimin arrived at the apartment by taxi as he had no single idea of how to get there. He get out of the car, shivering a little as he was drenched and soaked due to the heavy rain a moment ago. Right now, he had been sitting in front of the house's door for about an hour as he didn't know the passcode, his body trembling slightly.

The apartment hall was silent; there was a large gap in the window beside him, and the wind gleefully blew through it, embracing his wet body and making him shiver in cold. It left him feeling freezing as fuck, like he had the flu, his eyes became heavy all of a sudden, and he felt a bit nauseated. Slowly, he leaned against the door, resting his body on it, and his world suddenly turned black.

-***-

Jungkook let out a pleased groan after finishing his meal with Soomi at the restaurant. He had been conversing and flirting with that girl for about 2 hours straight without realizing it. Time seems to pass at a rapid pace.

"So, the food was good. Should we go somewhere else now?" Soomi asked, lustfully eyeing Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked, and his eyes reflected the same lust. "Of course, we should. But first, I need to send my friend home," He replied as he rose from his seat, and wandered his eyes everywhere in search of Jimin's figure, but he narrowed his eyes when he couldn't spot the man.

"Where the hell is he?" He mumbled to himself, confused. He looked around the restaurant and still couldn't find the man.

"What? Do you have to send your friend home?" Soomi asked uninterestedly.

"Yes, I have to."

"For what? Didn't he already leave?"

Jungkook arched his brow. He stopped sweeping his eyes around and fixed his focus on the girl, lines forming between his eyebrows as he was confused.

"What?"

"He had already left a few hours ago."

"H-Hours? How did you know?"

"I saw him walk out of that front door."

"Seriously? When?"

"The moment when you asked him to find a seat? Maybe. Nah, I don't know. Can we leave now? I suddenly wanted to go to a movie with y—"

"Why didn't you tell me he left?"

Soomi frowned, scoffing lowly. "I thought you didn't care? And why are you so worried about him? Are you sure he's just a friend?"

"No, it's just that...My father cares about him, so if he says anything about this, I'll be dead." Jungkook bit his inner cheeks before shaking his head and sighing.

"It's okay, stop worrying."

"Okay, let's go. Where do you want to go?"

-***-

"You have no idea what the body looked like. It was snipped into pieces! Blood was everywhere you know? You know? You know what I mean? No, you don't. It was horrifying. I started to wonder why the fuck I chose this kind of work," Jin told his friends, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hobi.