Chapter 9

-

"Do you want to choke me or what?"

"If you're a girl, yes, I want to choke you."

-

Jimin walked slowly towards the car, with Jungkook by his side. The man was clutching his hand, and the other hand was half-heartedly wrapping Jimin's tiny waist.

"Mr.Dumbfuck, take your hands off of me. I can walk by myself!" said Jimin in annoyance, attempting to shove Jungkook's hand away, but sadly Jungkook was much stronger than him.

"Can you just walk? For fuck sake, do you really think that I want to touch you? If I really wanted it, I'd grope your blasted ass and squeeze it with my hand right now." Jungkook replied with a sneer on his handsome face, which caused Jimin to halt at his place, and stood unblinking as trying to process what he had just heard.

"W-What did you just say?!" Jimin's eyes grew impossibly wide, smacking and pushing Jungkook's hand away from him, leading the man to groan in pain.

"Get the fuck away from me! Go go! You filthy pervert!"

Jungkook only chuckled and walked back to grasp Jimin in his arms from behind and gently helped the man walk carefully towards the car but he was smacked again by his blushing husband.

"No! Don't come near me!"

Jungkook laughed and breathed out loudly. "Fine! I'll go first! Walk by yourself then," Jungkook said, leaving Jimin behind and jogging straight down the street to where his car was parked, grinning widely from ear to ear.

Jimin looked at him strolling away with widened eyes as he felt a surge of panic rising inside his chest. "W-Wait, No." For sure, he can walk on his own, but he was having a hard time dealing with migraine and couldn't even walk straight. He saw that one thing became two things, and to put it simply, he needs his husband's help in walking.

"YASH! JEON JUNGKOOK! COME BACK HERE!" He was damn frustrated that he shouted very loudly which caused him to cough without warning, triggering Jungkook to spin around immediately and run straight away to Jimin.

Once Jungkook reached his husband, he immediately lifted Jimin into a bridal style and sprinted straight towards the car, eliciting a tiny giggle and yelp from his adorable husband.

"Yah! *Giggles* What are you...d-doing?"

Jungkook smiled, "What...do.. you think.. I'm doing..right.. now.. huh?" Jungkook responded in between panting while running down the street straight to his car.

-***-

Jungkook closed the car door after returning from the clinic and carefully placed Jimin in the car. He quickly removed his black sunglasses and unwrapped the plastic in his hand.  He took one of the tablets he just bought for Jimin and a bottle of water from the white plastic bag.

"Here, take this pill and drink this," he added as he passed the meds to Jimin.

"No," Jimin said, shaking his head. "I hate pills."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, annoyed. "Trying to be a baby now?"

"I'm serious. Don't give me that thing."

Without saying anything, Jungkook took one of the pills from the tablets, opened the bottle with his free hand, and placed the pill into Jimin's mouth before forcing the man to drink down the water.

"F-Fuck! I-I don't know how to take pills! Do you want to choke me or what?"

"If you're a girl, yes, I want to choke you, but chill the fuck out. It's just a pill. Drink this water as usual, and it will pass down your throat."

"You sure?" He asked with uncertainty and Jungkook responded with a frigid hum before moving his attention to the front and starting his car's engine.

"What if this pill gets stuck in my throat and I couldn't breathe?"

"Then you'll die."

"HAH! I knew it." Jimin quickly spit out the pill and tossed it out the window, causing Jungkook to freak out in seconds, staring out the window as if he could see the pill fall to the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Saving my life."

Jungkook groaned and frustratedly banged his head on the steering wheel. "For fucksake's sake, come here," Jungkook said softly as he pulled out another tablet and clutched the bottle hard in his hand. 

He was about to thrust the pill into Jimin's mouth, but Jimin quickly sealed his lips together in a thin line while shaking his head furiously. "Jimin," Jungkook gritted his teeth and sharpened his gaze seriously, causing Jimin to glance at him with slight fear.

"Open your mouth, Jimin." Jungkook said sternly, his voice deadly cold, forcing Jimin to open his mouth with a heavy heart.

"Now drink this." Jungkook gently placed the bottle's head on Jimin's lips and slowly poured water into his husband's mouth. Jimin drank it with his eyes closed and his hands tightly grasping his short pants.

Jungkook soon pulled the bottle away from him, and he slowly opened his eyes. He moved his tongue to search for the pill, but it was gone. He gazed at Jungkook with wide eyes, confused.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed, slightly concerned. "What's wrong?"

"It's... It's gone."

Jungkook scoffed and shook his head in disbelief. "Bullshit, a 24-year-old man doesn't know how to take down pills?" Jungkook said sarcastically, leading Jimin to cast him a death glare.

"Just drive and shut the fuck up. If you keep talking, I'll shatter your jaw. Try me," Jimin threatened in a bland tone.

Jungkook just smirked and started to drive away from the clinic. But, not long after, his phone buzzed, indicating that he had received a message from his personal assistant.

Jungkook smirked and quickly replied to the text with his left hand

Jungkook smirked and quickly replied to the text with his left hand. "Um, Jimin."

"What now?"

"I need to go to my office first. I have some work to do."

"So?"

"So you'll need to follow me to the office."

"Oh fuck no. I hate your company."

"I hate yours as well. It's up to you whether you want to follow me or stay in the car."

"Stay in the car."

"You sure? I'll need plenty of time."

"Whatever."

"Okay, suits yourself."

With that, Jungkook immediately turned his car around and drove the black Lamborghini straight to his company, but a sense of guilt suddenly tormented him out of nowhere. His grip on the driving wheel tightened as his head pounded with thoughts. He cast a few glances at his husband, who had no idea what was going on and felt a quick pang of guilt fill his heart.

But being an asshole as he was, he just shrugged it off and headed to the building right away.

'I'll make it quick then.'