Chapter 29

The day was almost over, and both of them had a great time doing things like snorkeling, riding a boat, and enjoying a variety of water sports in only one day, and without even realizing it, they had grown closer to each other.

The sun was about to set in just an hour. Jungkook was trembling slightly; he was standing at the highest point of that place as they were preparing to do a zip-line tour.

Jungkook was insanely bad at doing things that included heights, he could turn into a coward in just a blink of an eye.

But of course, he didn't tell Jimin about it. He wanted the sweet man to think he enjoyed it as well. Jimin loves such activities that have challenges, so Jungkook had to muster up the courage to complete the zip-line tour.

"Ready?" The man in charge questioned, and only Jimin responded to him with excitement.

"Let's go, Jungkook-ah! Are you ready?" Jimin asked before turning around to face his husband, who already had his lips turned pale with eyes closed tight.

At first, Jimin had initially chosen to go separately, but Jungkook snapped and responded with a panicked 'NO!'. He wanted to go together with the claim; 'We're on honeymoon, we can't stay apart for a second'.

Because of that, Jimin was aware of Jungkook's fear of heights at the moment and he softly laughed at Jungkook's attempt trying to play it cool and put his nervousness behind a mask.

"Why did you close your eyes?" Jimin raised a question for which the answer was already transparent.

By hearing his husband's sarcastic tone, Jungkook immediately opened and widened his eyes, "Who? Me? No, I didn't close my eyes. You're tripping."

"I saw you, Jungkook."

"Well, I'm just... feeling a bit drowsy. Only that, nothing else." He tried to make it sound confident but for sure his husband caught him red-handed.

"Drowsy, my ass. You should have told me about your fear of heights! We could do something else instead of announcing your death here."

"A-Announce-? W-What?! That type of joke does not sit well with me, Jimin. They said it's safe to ride this!"

"Uh sir, are you sure you want to ride this?" The worker interrupted and gave Jungkook a side-eye.

Jungkook shot him a glare that filled with annoyance. "Yes, didn't you hear me? I've told you three times already. I am fine."

"Then stop trembling. I won't bother to ask anymore." The man responded before checking their safety for one last time.

The comment pushed Jimin to laugh out loud, causing Jungkook's face to heat up in blush as he was experiencing extreme humiliation.

"Aish, I'm just nervous. It's my first t—"

"Ignore him. Can you just push us, now? Come on, I can't wait any longer!" Jimin made a sudden request, making Jungkook's eyes widen in dread.

"What?! Already?" Jungkook was panicking when he could feel a pair of hands being placed behind his back, ready to push them away.

He shook his head, attempting to deny what was about to happen while his entire body shivered even more. "Hey! Hey hey! W-Wait!"

Jimin just laughed his heart out before sliding his hand behind his back and asking Jungkook to grasp his hand. "You need to enjoy this, Jungkook. Open your eyes and hold my hand."

Without hesitation, Jungkook passed his shaking hand to Jimin, and both of them snugly entwined their hands.

"You guys are going in the count of 3,"