Chapter 32

"Jungkook! I'm warning you!"

"Do I look like I care?"

"You're going to regret it. You don't want me to get upset."

"I don't care, and I know I won't regret it."

"Don't mess with me, Jeon Jungkook."

"I'm going to."

"I hate you!"

"Only tell me what you really feel, Jimin."

"Don't fucking come near me!"

"I'm not leaving. Never."

"No!"

"Then, I'll give you 5 seconds."

"For?"

"For you to run or else I will—" Before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Jimin was already running away from him as fast as he could, and Jungkook started to chase him from behind.

"Jungkookiee~! No! Yash! Don't follow me! Stay there!" Jimin laughed as he rushed away from his husband. 

On a gorgeous overcast day, Jungkook took Jimin to a private beach in front of their place where only a few couples were permitted. He wanted to spend the entire time with Jimin since it was their final day in Hawaii for their honeymoon.

Fuck, time goes by so quickly. Jungkook cursed every moment of the day.

He didn't want to leave; he wanted to stay free from work and spend all his time with his beloved husband. 

However, this is how things are. Whatever the circumstances, he must return to work. The same held true for Jimin. They were both 'A Successful Young CEO', and they couldn't escape from it when they ran their own business.

"Jimin-ssi!!~" Jungkook sprinted towards Jimin, giggling as he carried a handful of sand in his hands.

He wanted to pour it on his husband, and Jimin hated it so much that he hurried up even faster, screaming and cackling loudly.

He tried to keep his husband from approaching him, which made Jungkook smile from ear to ear.

"Kookie no! Please hahahahsaha~ Hey! Stop coming here!" Jimin said, looking so charming with his smile as he made his hasty escape from his husband.

Jungkook was so close to the verge of insanity while trying to keep track of all his husband's loving side at the moment. He quickly brushed off the sand and reached into his pocket to get his phone.

I should capture this moment before I regret it.

"Baby, look here," Jungkook said while jogging along next to his husband. 

"Oh? No! You're going to throw them in my face!" 

"No! Smile! I'm filming you." Jungkook managed to say it in between heaving breaths.

Jimin heard him and looked to the left to see his husband, Jungkook, who was also smiling, which was the most beautiful scene he'd ever seen.

"Don't want~" Jimin shook his head, like a pampered brat, and stuck his tongue out at Jungkook.

Even though he said he didn't want to, he blushed at the camera and laughed again, threatening to shorten Jungkook's lifespan even more. It led Jungkook to sneer between laughter.