Chapter 20

After enjoying a hot shower together, Jungkook took Jimin to one of the well-known restaurants nearby the hotel that was popular for its delicious food and top-notch customer service.

They were now seated in the middle of the restaurant, in the midst of the crowd, waiting for the waiter to arrive and take their order. Jimin was furious with his husband at the time as the young man had been laughing non-stop since they left their room.

Jimin was wearing a black shirt with a turtle neck that covered his neck, hickeys. The weather was so hot on that day that Jimin groaned in frustration, which caused Jungkook to laugh at him every time possible.

Jimin snapped in annoyance, "Stop laughing before I punch you in the face."

"W-Who the fuck wears a turtle neck and heavy clothes in Hawaii? This is just hilarious."

"It was all because of you, fuckass."

"It was also your fault. Who told you to be so darn sexy?"

"Oh, shut up."

"It's kinda hot today, isn't it?" He teased again, making Jimin immediately grunt in upset that his jaw tightened.

"You know what? I'd rather die starving than stay here eating with a jerk like you." He said and swiftly rose from his seat, ready to walk away, but Jungkook was quick enough to stop him by grasping his hand tightly in haste.

"Okay Okay." Jungkook bites his lips to keep the laughter from escaping his mouth. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry."

"You still laughing, fucking idiot."

"I'm trying. I'm trying to stop... Give me a moment to deal with it."

"Fuck off!" Jimin grumbled before pulling his hand away from his husband's clasp. He rolled his eyes irritably before settling back into his chair. His face showed annoyance, pouting while crossing his arms. He then looked down at his hands and began to play with his fingers, as was his habit.

Jungkook observed everything and clasped his hands together. He intertwined them in front of his lips before biting his knuckles to stop the tickles in his chest.

Stupid Jeon! Stop laughing you ass shit!

He then chuckled quietly at the sight in front of him. Jimin started to expose another side of himself to him, a gentle side he has never seen before. Sulking, blushing, shyness, jealousy, and so on. Jimin was previously only seen and described as cold, intimidating, and haughty. But now everything has turned upside down.

This is Jeon Jimin, not Park Jimin.

"Baby." Jungkook began by extending his hand forward and gently placing it on the table. "Give me your hand." He demanded.

Jimin shook his head.

"Come on, I want to apologize."

Jimin looked up at him, annoyed, and sighed before slowly bringing his hand to Jungkook's hand and allowing the younger to hold it firmly. 

Jungkook smiled sweetly and gently caressed the back of his husband's hand with his thumb. "I'm sorry," he added quickly, raising Jimin's eyebrows in disbelief.

"Is that it? Just that?" Jimin asked in a tone of disbelief.

Jungkook laughed and began to tease the man once again. "Yeah, what else do you want me to say?"

"I swear I hate you, Jungkook," Jimin mumbled tiredly and hastily removed his hand from Jungkook's grip. He really wanted to escape from that suffocating place. He was so damn annoyed with the man in front of him at the moment.