Chapter 37

Several hours went by and the sun was already beaming Seoul's whole skyline brightly. Jimin and Jungkook were already dressed for work, as they were eating breakfast in perfect suits.

Jungkook was the first to wake up, and he used the opportunity to prepare breakfast, get ready for work and iron Jimin's full attire since his husband needed to look neat for the important meeting.

He did everything beforehand to make it easy for him to help Jimin with getting ready once the alarm went off. And, as predicted, Jimin cannot walk properly, groaning deeply with each step he takes.

Jungkook felt a quick surge of guilt smacked right on his face, and he aimed to end it by helping his husband with everything until Jimin fully recovered.

He dramatically helped Jimin in taking a shower, despite Jimin's protests, and then helped Jimin in putting on the attire, styling Jimin's hair, and now feeding Jimin breakfast.

"Seriously," Jimin laughed. "I can eat by myself. You're treating me like a patient."

"Of course, you're my patient." Jungkook said, gently feeding another spoon into Jimin's mouth. "You're injured."

"Injured? This? This is what you called injured?"

"Yeah. Wah, did I fuck you that hard? It looks pretty bad. When I checked on it yesterday, thankfully everything looked fine and merely covered in bright red."

"Did you fuck me that hard?" Jimin rolled his eyes, "Very, I can say. Otherwise, I might not have passed out."

Jungkook smiled and leaned forward, pecking a light kiss on Jimin's lips. "I'm sorry but stop playing innocent. You clearly teased me so much last night. You know, once I turn into a horny ass you'll be so done, baby. So behave yourself after this."

"I know, but I love it anyway. Listen, I'm going to exaggerate it. I'm telling you, it was unforgettable night." Jimin confessed while smiling cheekily, eliciting a tiny giggle from his husband.

"You don't have to tell me. I can see everything in those pretty eyes. Here's one final bite." Jungkook fed Jimin with the last scoop of food and swiftly leaped to his feet to clear up the dishes, while Jimin waited patiently for him.

     When they arrived at the basement parking lot, Jungkook headed directly for his black Lamborghini while piggybacking his husband.

The same thing happened, Jimin asked Jungkook to put him down and let him walk by himself.

But it was Jeon Jungkook we were talking about. Of course, the request was turned down.

Jungkook carefully helped his husband get into the car and immediately drove straight to Jimin's company.

When they safely arrived at the building, Jimin started getting slightly worried about something.

"Okay, we are here. Let's go." Jungkook casually said and was about to get out of the car when Jimin suddenly grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"Wait, Jungkook."

"Why?"

"Be for real. You want to carry me inside?"

"Yes, obviously."

"You don't have to, you know. They still didn't know about... I-I mean, I'm a bit different in front of the employees."

"And?"

"Wait, that's not the point. Okay, they've never seen who my husband is, and some of them are still unaware of my sexuality. Because I know...they know...t-that I'm straight before this...?"