Chapter 38

The classroom was crowded with laughters coming from the boys and girls all around the place. The boys were loudly playing with the ball in the back of the class, while the girls were busy gossiping with each other.

Some of them were also singing and dancing like they were out of their minds, which was enough to make the class to be in a complete shamble.

Until the door to the classroom slid open and a tall guy with glasses dressed in an upscale suit walked in with a grin. 

All the girls quickly rushed to their seats and began flirting with their professor, Kim Namjoon.

"Good morning class." Namjoon greeted his students with his trademark dimple smile, which immediately captured the hearts of all the girls.

"Boys?" Namjoon called out to the boys at the back who were still playing ball while ignoring him, who was ready to begin the class.

But the boys continued to play, having no concern about Namjoon, who had already called for them more than three times. It didn't surprise him because this hadn't occurred to him only once; all the students treated him as an easy target for disrespect. 

"Yah!" One of the girls yelled in annoyance to get the boy's attention. "Don't you see it?! The professor is already at the front!"

They all abruptly stopped playing, and one of the boys, who appeared to be the leader, scoffed at the girl. His name was Dong Jae. 

"So what? Just start the class, don't worry about us." 

Namjoon wrinkled his brow in response, laughing quietly at how much he disliked the student's attitude. He kept smiling and looked at Dong Jae with the kindest eyes he ever could muster. 

"Sit down Dong Jae-ah, and all of you as well. I won't allow you to skip any of my classes. The exam takes place next week. It will not be easy for—" 

"I don't care about that, Mr. Nerd. Just start your lesson and get the hell out of here. You are too nerdy to pique my attention in your classes." Dong Jae spat out before laughing with his friends. 

The boy's rudeness crushed Namjoon's patience so much that it has forced his smile to disappear in seconds.

But he smiled again, this time with a clenched jaw.

Look at this little b—

Namjoon chuckled at his cute nickname. Mr. Nerd?

He stared down at the table without saying anything. He then slowly took off his glasses and carefully placing them on the table. Then he took off his blazers and tie and placed them next to it. 

He then loosened his collar buttons and exposed his muscular chest slightly before folding both sleeves, showing his strong hands with flashing veins around them. 

All the girls in the class began to awe at how attractive Namjoon was at that moment. They had never seen their Mr. Nerd like this before. 

Namjoon then smiled again at Dong Jae, realizing that the boy was probably taken aback by his abrupt change of appearance, which caused him to laugh quietly. 

"What about now? Am I still a nerd to you, sir?" he asked in a masculine tone. 

Dong Jae just looked at him and didn't respond. 

"Based on your reaction right now, I can conclude that I am no longer a nerd. Starting today, I will be known as Professor Kim. How do you feel? Are you interested in joining my class right now?" He asked, and the boy simply shot him with a sneer.