Chapter 27

The sun was now rising, warming the earth surrounding Hawaii until it touched Jimin's face. The sunshine has gradually neared his skin, causing him to wake up promptly.

"Jungkookie..."

That was the first word he said before his eyes opened. He ran his hands towards Jungkook, but it seemed that he couldn't find the body as he was alone on the bed. It prompted him to open his eyes and slowly rise off the bed.

"Where did he go?" He whispered quietly to himself along with pouts.

He massaged his eyes to get rid of the blurriness while yawning before getting out of bed and stretching his muscles. Then he proceeded to leave the room, and as soon as the door opened, he was greeted by his husband's loud voice from downstairs.

He gently made his way down the stairs.

He found that his husband was top-naked in the kitchen, cooking something as there were so many items on the table. He carefully moved towards Jungkook, furrowing his brow while Jungkook was busy talking to someone on his iPad.

"What? What do you mean I should put it more? You're crazy, Hyung. I think this is already more than enough!" Jungkook expressed concern over something.

"Yah! Who was the cook for all those years?! Just listen to me or your ice cream will taste bad!"

"Aish, but this is seriously for ten people! I only want to make for two people."

"I'll turn this off. Do it yourself, then.

"Ah AH! Fine! I'm sorry. Don't turn it off!"

"You can't live without me, Jungkook-ah. Seriously, I-Oh... Morning Jimin!"

"Jimin? What are you saying? He's sleeping upstairs. Now you're seeing something, Hyung? Do you still need a sleep?" Jungkook said without shifting his attention from the potion he was making, but he halted everything as a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around his waist.

"Morning Seokjin hyung." Jimin greeted in a low husky voice.

Jungkook instantly turned around and gave Jimin a warm smile. "Love! You're awake! Why are you up already? It's still early." He asked as he gently brushed Jimin's hair.

"You left me alone in bed. You are supposed to cuddle me till I wake up." Jimin pouted slightly as he replied.

Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness, gently squeezing his cheeks and kissing his forehead, "I'm sorry, I have to prepare breakfast. You didn't eat anything last night. So I'll make sure you eat something this morning. Reward me a morning kiss."

Jungkook pouted his lips to the front, indicating that he wanted a kiss, but scowled when Jimin shook his head.

"What now? You're rejecting my kiss?"

"No, idiot. I had just gotten up. Wait till I take a shower first. I didn't brush my t―"

Jungkook bent down and kissed Jimin's lips gently. "Just give me a pack then."

Both of them laughed at each other and enjoyed their time together, completely forgetting about Seokjin's existence, who was staring at them in bitterness.

"Jungkook-ah, if you don't need any help for now, can I turn this off?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook nodded his head without losing eye contact with Jimin, and the Facetime ended abruptly, leaving him and Jimin alone in the kitchen, drowning in each other's gaze.

"This might sound too cringey to you."

Jimin laughed, "What now?"

"How come I didn't realize you were this beautiful? Your eyes could kill me at any time." Jungkook confessed as he ran his fingers beneath Jimin's eyelids.