Chapter 18

--
They arrived in Hawaii after a 10-hour flight and proceeded directly to the luxurious hotel they'd chosen the day before. Jungkook was ready with his black card in hand, while Jimin stood awkwardly next to him, holding his neck with his hand, trying to cover up the hickeys that were clearly apparent on his white pale skin.

The man behind the counter was already staring at him, making him feel even more uncomfortable.

"Gentleman," Jungkook said flatly. "Eyes up, please. If you look at him like that again, I'm going to kick your ass."

The man was taken aback and quickly bowing in apologize. "I'm so sorry, Mr.Jeon!"

"Good. Maintain that attitude." Jungkook said while brushing his hair to the back.

"Could you confirm the type of room you want, Mr.Jeon?" The man asked, his voice gentle and careful as he was fully aware that these two successful men in front of him own a huge company. If he said something stupid, and they hate it; the hotel where he was working at the time could crumble in the blink of an eye.

Jungkook opened his mouth to respond, but Jimin cut him off while softly caressing his neck. "Big room with two separate beds, please."

"What?" Jungkook inquired, his voice disagreeing and his brows wrinkled.

"What what? I want don't want to share the same bed with you."

"Jimin, only one okay? Do you want it or not? Speak clearly."

"I don't want it," Jimin exclaimed firmly.  He rolled his eyes at Jungkook before turning around and walking back to the lobby, leaving Jungkook to settle the bills on his own.

"Okay, so...Your room will be 103, level 2," the man said as he placed the silver card on the table.

Jungkook chewed his lower lip while staring at the card; he didn't want it. He didn't want that room. When he turned around to look at Jimin, he saw that the man was busy with his phone, giving him the opportunity to flip everything to his satisfaction. He returned his gaze to the card and raised his eyes to meet the man's, pressing the card with his middle finger.

"I'd like to change. Give me the most spacious room for a couple."

"Oh.. okay. Separate bed?"

"King-size bed. No separate aish. If you could, please hurry up."

Jungkook tapped his foot nervously, nibbling on his cheeks as his gaze drifted throughout the lobby. He looked at the man who was going so slowly behind the counter and felt annoyed because of it. He was going to turn around to look for his husband but then, he suddenly felt a small hand wrapped around his biceps and a fluffy soft hair resting on his shoulder. He looked to the side and noticed his husband, who seemed tired and sleepy.

"Hurry up. I want to sleep." Jimin said quietly.

"You tired?" he asked, before lightly kissing Jimin's hair and received a slight nod. Jungkook returned his gaze to the man, who was still adjusting something on the computer.

"What are you doing?" he asked the man.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon. It might take a little while."

"How long?"

"10 or 15 minutes?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows confused, "Why is it so long?"

"We're having some technical issues, and we'll have to wait for the manager to come down to fix it."

"10 minutes, be quick or else I'm off to another resort."

"Okay, I'm so sorry, Mr.Jeon."

Jungkook sighed before reaching up to stroke Jimin's cheeks, and it was then that he noticed Jimin was sleeping soundly. His eyes widened as he instantly embraced Jimin, preventing the man from falling and allowing him to sleep comfortably on his broad chest. Jimin opened his eyes, startled by the sudden movement, but Jungkook comforted him back to sleep and smoothly brushed his hair.