068.

tw// mature scenes

six days felt like six months to both hyunjin and felix, and it was finally time for felix to get back to the dorms. hyunjin had gotten back to the dorms 2 days earlier than the blonde.

when felix was dropped off by his mother hyunjin couldn't hide the excitement on his face and immediately launched towards him for a big hug.

the hug lasted longer than expected. it was warm and delicate. hyunjin's fingers caressed the back of felix's head ever so gently as he pressed a soft kiss on the side of his cheek with an adorned smile on his face.

"i missed you." he plainly stated as he slightly pulled away from the blonde's close embrace, arms still holding him at his waist.
"i know, you made it very obvious. i missed you too." felix giggled with red dimmed cheeks.

it was the evening of the 31st of december, felix struggled to feel the cold air brush past him whilst being surrounded by hyunjin's warmth.

"lets go inside, yeah? i ordered some takeout a few minutes before you arrived, it should come soon." felix nodded and intertwined their fingers as they entered their dorm building.

they didn't need to share any more words as they entered the lift close together and awaited their arrival to their floor. once they arrived back at their dormitory, felix was welcomed by the fresh and neat opened space living-room.

"i don't remember it being this clean before we left...did you clean up the place before i came?" he smiled with bright eyes as he stared up at the nervous male.

"yeah...i did, a bit. did i do a good job? i think i misplaced a few—"

"you did a really good job." the blonde smiled before laughing as he watched hyunjin's face glow a bright red at the compliment and reassurance received from his roommate.

"you're so cute." he cooed, cold hand's cupping the older's warm cheeks before walking away to place his bag down on the kitchen counter.

"you're one to talk." he mumbled under his breath with a huff as he discreetly tried to fan his face to cool it down.

he followed behind the freckled boy mindlessly as he went into their bedroom. "did you have fun?" felix asked as he quickly began to unpack his belongings and placing them back into their designated areas.

"it was alright. you?" he retorted the question back to him as he laid his back down on his roommate's neatly made bed.
"yeah it was fun, sort of. kind of weird, y'know? the usual. my brother wasn't too pleased about the hickeys you left though...and may have said some nasty things but it's...fine i guess." he unconsciously rambled on as he took off his coat. hyunjin frowned at the last part of his short ramble.

"what did he say?" he raised a brow, propping himself up on his elbow on the bed. felix sighed and glanced towards his roommate before looking down at his lap.
"just...um. mean stuff? about me...about you too...you know?" he fiddled with the rings on his fingers with a pouted lip, avoiding hyunjin's curious gaze at all cost.

"no. i don't know, lix. you have to tell me." the elder sighed. "come here." he patted the space next to him once he noticed how distressed the blonde looked.

felix wasted no time and got up from in front of the mirror on the floor and sat next to his roommate on the bed. noticing his chapped lips up close from chewing on them so much and his intense eyes that stared up at him.
"you don't need to be scared to tell me what he said, baby." his words dripped out of his mouth like honey as his fingers lifted up to tuck a loose strand of hair behind his ear, just the way felix liked it.