018.

TW//sexual assault, drugging

hyunjin accepted her offer and followed her to the dance floor. he felt a little dizzy, maybe it was the flashing lights and the warmth in the room. the music was slow and sensual, so was the dance as she pressed her body on him, hold his arms to wrap them arms around her waist. hyunjin hummed along to the familiar tune booming on the speakers as he watched the lady in front of him grind down on his crotch.

he felt drunk after only 3 drinks which was unusual for him. his mind felt fuzzy as the woman pulled him in for a hungry kiss. her hands trailing down dangerously low as hyunjin kissed her back with confusion. he felt her break the kiss and tug on his sweatpants with a dirty smile.

hyunjin nodded and let her carelessly drag him towards the bedrooms that were located upstairs. it wasn't the first time he's been prayed on by older women in the club.

he felt out of breath as she shoved him into a room and locked the door. she pushed him gently over the bed and caressed his face,
"you're so hot." she licked his neck as she lowered her self onto him. hyunjin panted and bit his lip. he felt aroused, but not by her.

he pulled her in for a kiss, only now realising he initially didn't feel much in it. his mind felt exhausted from the usually comforting environment he was currently in. he watched as she untied his sweatpants, maintaining eye contact with him as she palmed his dick through the fabric, causing hyunjin to let out a low groan.

"f-fuck" he let out as she pulled it out from his boxers, the cold air hitting his sensitive area.

"i-" he wanted to say but got cut off from feeling something wet and warm wrap around his length. hyunjin started to feel extremely dizzy as his vision started to blur. he shook his head to get rid of the strange feeling.

did he just get drugged?

the woman went down on him, smirking as she watched him slowly lose himself.
"i- feel weird..." he mumbled trying to separate himself from her hold but all she did was take him deeper down her throat. his body reacted quickly.

he had a million thoughts masking through his mind, one of them being felix.

felix.

"f-felix..." he hummed with parted lips, where was felix? he forgot where the boy went. he felt the lady take her mouth off his dick for a second,
"moaning someone else's name is quite rude, y'know?" she laughed as she began to jerk him off. he felt his dick twitch in her hands, but he didn't want this.

"get o-off me- stop!." he weakly tried to pry her hands away. she scoffed, increasing her pace as she watched hyunjin squirm under her.
"what do you mean stop? you clearly want this. look at you!" she hissed, licking down his neck and lifting his hoodie off of him.

hyunjin felt himself slowly lose consciousness.

;

the next day felix woke up at 11am. he stretched his arms with a small yawn as he checked his phone, waking up to a good morning text from jisung. his heart fluttered as he texted away with his friend. his mind then drifted off to hyunjin, god he didn't want to see him again so soon.

he eventually got out of bed and brushed his teeth, making his way downstairs.

strangely enough, he saw mike sat on the sofa watching something on tv. felix decided to approach him.

"hey..." he softly greeted. he saw his brother's tired eyes look at him for a second before turning back to look at the tv screen.

"hi." he simply answered. felix got comfortable on the couch, right next to him. he shuffled around and hugged a pillow.

he hated how him and his brother's relationship was destroyed over something felix could barely even remember.

he saw his brother dully watch the show on tv. he held a snack bar in his hand, occasionally munching on it.

felix couldn't prevent his mind from drifting off to other things, more so other people.

he thought back to jisung. he also thought back to hyunjin.

"i wonder how he's doing..."

felix shook his head, why should i even care...

"morning lix! mike." his mother greeted the both of them, felix couldn't ignore the tone shift when she greeted his brother. he hated the difference. he brushed it off and got off the couch.

"morning mum." he smiled and decided to grab himself a bowl for cereal. he poured himself some milk and grabbed a spoon before eating. he talked with his family, about what they could potentially do next summer even though winter had barely began.

"we could go to australia again, like last year." his dad spoke. felix hummed in agreement, "yeah- but would mike be okay with it?" he questioned. his mother gave him a puzzled look, "why wouldn't he be okay with it?"

"i don't know...he never seems happy when we go." he sighed with a frown, bowl quickly emptying. his dad shrugged, "when is he ever happy..." he sourly said.

breakfast soon ended and felix went back to his room to chill. he had a weird feeling about being back home now. it wasn't the same anymore.

he thought back to yesterday, that strange guy... he suddenly felt uneasy just thinking about it. he groaned and covered his eyes.

"that was so scary..." he muttered. he got up from his bed once again and sat down at his old desk, opening the draw. he smiled as his eyes fell upon his year 6 primary school class photo. he was so small, everyone looked so small and innocent.

"look at them now." he snorted at the thought. he put the photo back and continued rummaging through his draw. he checked the time on his phone,

11:54am it read. he sighed when he noticed the red battery bar in the left top corner of his phone.
"shit..." he mumbled, squatting down to his duffel bag to search for his charger.
"shit!" he yelled once he came to the realisation he never packed his charger.

he left his room to go find his mum who was chilling in the living-room. "mum..." he called out.
"yes dear?" she answered, eyes still on her phone.
"i forgot my charger back at the dorms, can i go get it?" he asked, fidgeting with the hem of his sweater. she looked up,
"of course you can! will you take the bus?" fuck no...

"u-um no..." he shook his head as he recalled what had happened last night.
"could you maybe drop me? pleasee." he clasped his hands together in a pleading motion. how could she say no to her dear son she cherished so much?

"of course i can, honey." she smiled, getting up from the couch. "are we going now?" felix nodded and grabbed his phone.

"yeah...i'll just grab it quick and we can come back."

~tbc

HIIIII

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! thoughts and predictions??

also i see y'all begging for hyunlix LMFAOOOAOA 😁😁🙏🏾 its coming i swear 😬