055.

felix felt his whole body freeze in the hallway after catching what hyunjin had said. his heart was beating at an astronomical pace and he felt his limbs shake in the best way possible. his heart was fluttering.

hyunjin's words made him feel so dizzy that he stumbled into the bathroom. he quickly undressed himself and got into the shower.

'fuck....' he hissed. the water came out way too hot. he turned the handle and stood in the corner of the shower to allow the water to cool down to his desired temperature.

his lips curled up into a small smile.

he washed himself at a slow pace, wanting to spend as long as he could in the bathroom so he wouldn't have to face his roommate for a while.

'do....seriously like hyunjin?' he wondered to himself. his mind was currently all over the place. spinning in endless circles like a broken record player.

he felt himself liking hyunjin more and more each day.

but they were so different.

felix didn't know if he could afford falling in love with a person like hyunjin, as great as it sounds.

but love was a strong emotion that you can't fight nor hold back.

finally, he left the shower. he wrapped the towel around his lower body and let his feet fall into a pair of bathroom slippers. he stared at himself in the mirror. his freckles, his nose, his cupid-bow lips.

his beautiful eyes that held so many unknown feelings.

but his face fell once he began to notice too many of his insecurities. he quickly did his skincare routine and put on his favourite pair of hello kitty pyjamas before leaving the bathroom.

hyunjin was already in the room, dressed in his pyjamas.

he wasn't wearing a hoodie this time.

already being tucked under his own covers, hyunjin rolled around his bed till he ended up facing felix. his eyes looked so tired and were barely even open as he stared at the freckled boy.

felix noticed this, of course. a small smile playing at his lips as he remembered what was said earlier. he felt his heart flutter again at the thought as he added different facial creams to his face.

"go to sleep, hyunie." he laughed. hyunjin mumbled incoherently in response.

who wouldn't want to stare at such an angelic sight?

but soon enough, he finally fell asleep with many thoughts in his mind.

;

both felix and hyunjin woke side by side down the sidewalk, wrapped around warm clothes to fight off the approaching december cold.

hyunjin wore a beige fashionable scarf around his neck, tucked in his black puffer coat.

"theres jisung!" felix pointed towards the shorter blonde with round cheeks who was texting away on his phone. he had headphones over his ears and was seemingly nodding along to some sort of song as he awaited the bus.

"jisung!" felix called out, running up behind him to tap on his shoulder. jisung jumped and quickly removed his headphones with wide eyes.

"what the hell! you scared me, lix." he huffed, a small smile on his face. felix giggled and hugged him.