051.

TW// mentions of self-harm

the evening strolled along peacefully. the 4 boys were having a great time. some other of seungmin's friends had arrived a little while ago, their names were wooyoung and mingi, friends from the same year but different departments. felix had recalled seeing them around at lunch, sitting with people such as hongjoong and san.

it was fun, felix was having a great time. he danced around as they did a karaoke to all kinds of different songs together.

the music was loud and they fumbled on a few lyrics, laughing along the way at their stupidity. most of them were drunk, the others not as much. but felix was definitely drunk. he was laying down on the floor staring up at the ceiling. minho had turned on the purple LED lights seungmin had around the tv, the vibes were immaculate and it made felix forget about all his current worries and insecurities as he soundly laughed at a joke wooyoung had made about his roommate.

he wasn't hungry. they had eaten pizza that seungmin ordered what felt like 2 hours ago.

what time was it again? felix wasn't sure. nor did he care.

he thought back to the beginning, still laying on the floor. he thought back to when he was his old self, scared and scrawny. he still was, but he was relieved to have finally found some friends who were just like him. although his depression and anxiety were still present at times, he found himself having more better days than bad ones.

the sound around him drowned, the laughter and music felt slow as he rolled around on the not so clean carpet.

he finally sat up with a spinning head, bopping to the familiar song of twice playing on tv before joining in on the singing himself. he situated himself up on the sofa, squeezing in between mingi and jeongin who were playing 'connect four' competitively on the coffee table.

he let his body relax into the soft and comfortable material.
'this couch is so comfy...i'll have to ask seungmin for the details later.' he thought to himself and stretched his arms out.

"wait...felix?" mingi called out. he was one of the very few who was sober in the group.

"hmm?" the blonde replied, eyelids closing. mingi closely inspected the sweater he was wearing.

"...isn't that hyunjin's sweater?" he asked. mingi remembered the time when hyunjin would go ballistic whenever someone touched or soiled it. felix hummed and looked down at the black graphic sweater.

"mhm! he lent it to me yesterday!" the freckled faced boy proudly announced. mingi stared at him for a while before shrugging.

'strange...' he then kept his thoughts to himself and continued the game with jeongin.

soon enough it turned 1am and felix was fast asleep on the sofa. jeongin decided on returning to his own dorm himself just a little before 12, mingi and wooyoung also returned back to their own dorm, all that was left was minho, felix and jisung who were still at seungmin's, whose social battery ran out long ago.

"hey min, i think i should get felix back to his dorm safely before we go back to ours. wanna come along?" jisung spoke up, calling out the dazed purple haired boy who was currently sobering up on the kitchen counter. jisung surprisingly managed to not drink much that evening. minho cutely nodded and dragged his feet to the front door. he gave seungmin a big hug before putting on his shoes and coat, waiting for his roommate to wake up the aussie.

jisung gently shook felix, who woke up abruptly. his hair was all messy and the kitten clips remained on the side of his head. the squirrel-like boy laughed at his sight and helped him stand up.