038.

"guess what."

"what?"

"i saw felix and hyunjin enter a room upstairs together." the boy laughed.

"you're fucking joking...no way it was that easy." he laughed at the new information received from his friend.

"you took it, right?"

"yeah, i sent them to you few minutes ago." he lighted a cigarette and took a long drag from it.

"good job."

;;

felix was now asleep on hyunjin's arm, cute face smushed into his shoulder with a pouty expression as he softly snored. the two of them in the room of chan's mansion.

the party was still going on downstairs, contrasting the calmness that surrounded them in the bedroom.

hyunjin was on his phone, the time was now 12:03am

he came to a conclusion in his head that the party would most likely end in 3 more hours, but he wasn't up for staying that long. once felix woke up again, they would leave and return back to the safety of their dorm room.

he turned his head, staring at the boy's features. his beautiful charming freckles that were now visible on his face, the glitter that was placed neatly on his eyelids, his cute pouty red lips that looked extremely kissable right now.

hyunjin really did lose himself.

"what's happening to me?" he groaned and rubbed his eyes. he didn't know how he felt anymore.

was it attraction?

was it a crush?

no, it couldn't be.

felix was a boy. hyunjin was scared.

and not to mention, the younger boy deserves so much better.

even if hyunjin did officially change his mindset, his behaviour, felix was too good for him and deserved so much more than a mere ex- druggie who lets his emotions get the best of him. it wouldn't last at all, realistically.

deep down in the back of his head there was a voice telling him he'd eventually fall back down the horrible path he had been on for the past 5 years.

but in the meantime, he'll make sure to make the most of it.

after another 10 minutes he felt some movement happen on his shoulder. felix grumbled before lifting his head back up.
"hey. are you awake?" he asked. felix hummed against his chest as he cuddled closer to him, sending some kind of vibration rippling across his body.

"no don't sleep again. let's go home now." the vampire said and got off the bed, giving the younger a moment to adjust his eyes to the lighting and make sense of his current surroundings.

surely enough he was still a bit drunk and tipsy. he got off the bed too with wobbly legs and grabbed his wings and small bag, before walking towards the doors with eyes barely open.

hyunjin quickly grabbed his stuff too and opened the bedroom door for him.

they spilled out into the dark corridor that was only illuminated with blue and purple lights.

the elder made sure to hold onto felix's hand as he led him down the stairs and towards the main party happening in the living-room.

he spotted chan and his curly blonde hair in the kitchen and for gratitude, was going to say his goodbyes.