061.

tw; sexual content

hyunjin strolled through the hallways with a coy expression on his face as he passed sunwoo, purposely knocking into his shoulder. the boy wouldn't dare to make a scene with him so soon after being back, and especially not next to the principles office. he had previously messaged his dad something along the lines of "can i talk with you in person?" before first period and still awaited a reply from the busy man.

he could feel the shorter's shoulder tense up in anger, but knowing he couldn't actually do anything made him feel great. he could if he wanted to, but knowing how smart the brunette is he wouldn't.

but the rage hyunjin could feel was indescribable. many of the people from school had seen the video, and many wondered where felix was. he was thankful the blonde took it upon himself to stay home for the day. everything frustrated him deeply.

being in lesson was the most boring thing ever according to hyunjin, he'd rather be watching paint dry. but the tutoring lessons he had received from felix enabled him to understand somewhat of what he was learning, which made it slightly bearable.

lunch wasn't desirable either, having to spend it in a group rather than on the rooftop with felix. he spent the whole time messaging the blonde under the table. "you can at least pretend to be engaged in the conversation." changbin nudged his shoulder. hyunjin rolled his eyes and put his phone away. they were sat with chan and jisung at their table, eating on the dull cafeteria foods.

"how's felix?" chan asked, a weird gleam in his eyes. hyunjin looked directly across the table at him. "you know...after everything?" the blonde sighed. hyunjin shrugged, "not well after yesterday obviously. hence why he's not in?" he bluntly answered. chan rolled his eyes and continued eating his sandwich. jeongin chewed on his bottom lip from the other side of the table, an uneasy feeling settling in his stomach. he could tell that the older boy still liked felix, and it made his heart twinge.

"whatever, you better not try and skip football practice to go see him early." he sternly warned. it was quite unfortunate, because that's exactly what hyunjin was planning to do straight after school.

;

it was now the winter-dark and chilly hour of 6pm. hyunjin hurried home in the cold, bare thighs aching from hours of endless training and kicking balls, he was exhausted but also found enough energy in himself to speed walk home to his dear roommate. he felt his phone buzz in his coat pocket.

[felix]: are you almost home?

he smiled to himself before answering.

[hyunjin]: yeah im like 4 mins away

[hyunjin]: why?

[hyunjin]: lixie

[hyunjin]: FELIX

[hyunjin]: 🥺🥺🥺

"shit." felix hissed as he hurriedly closed all his tabs and cleaned up the living room that was full of snacks. he was bored out of his mind at home, all he could think about was hyunjin the whole day. was he becoming obsessed? it was terrifying....

he couldn't help it, couldn't help the inappropriate thoughts that have plagued his mind for the past few days. hyunjin's big veiny hands...how they look whenever they hold hands or whenever he cups his cheek.