008.

hyunjin watched as the sun merged with the moon and the once blue sky fade into a dark roll of clouds that obscured it. he blew out the smoke from his cigarette before leaning forward on the railing, watching the few people underneath hustle around in the streets,

he threw his cigarette to the concrete ground and crushed it with his foot before walking back out of the rooftop. the cold air followed him into the hallway to his dorm as he hummed a tune past his lips.

when he entered the dorm, it was dark and quiet. was felix even home?

why did he even care.

he huffed as he took off his shoes and kicked them off to the side of the door and made his way to the bedroom, he felt a sudden wave of fatigue wash over him.

he flopped into his bed and pulled out his phone from underneath the pillow.

[CHANGBIN (dont answer)]

changbin: hey

changbin: bro wtf did you go through my stash?

changbin: answer or else ill kill u

changbin: hyunjin istfg
(seen 8:40pm)

hyunjin: 🖕

hyunjin: i only took a bit calm tf down

changbin: how did u even get into my dorm

hyunjin: ur cute roomie let me in

changbin: rhats gay

changbin: and im gonna fucking kill him instead

hyunjin: stop overreacting you owed me some anyways
(seen 8:43pm)

hyunjin rolled his eyes and shut his phone off and placed an arm over his eyes, the drowsiness slowly took over his body and he soon drifted into a deep slumber.

;

felix didn't expect to enter a surprisingly quiet dorm, it felt unusually peaceful.

he plopped the big bag of groceries he had carried on the countertop then removed his coat, hanging it neatly on the pegs lined up on the wall beside the door.

he let out a sigh as he opened up the plastic bag and started to sort his groceries in their designated areas, making sure not to mix with hyunjin's belongings.

once he was finished, he cracked his knuckles and made his way to the bedroom, he was fairly tired and wanted to get a good nights rest before the long draining day of school that waited ahead. he already made sure his p.e kit was packed neatly in his bag along with a change of clothes in case of an emergency.

it was 9:20pm.

felix looked away from his watch and saw hyunjin sprawled out on his bed in a questionable position. felix bit back a laugh and pulled out his phone before snapping a picture, making a mental note to show it to jisung tomorrow to make fun of his roommate with.

"that idiot..." he muttered under his breath and went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.
he changed into a cute hello kitty pyjama set and got under his covers before slowly but surely falling asleep too.

;

the following day, both hyunjin and felix left for school. not together of course, felix left earlier as usual and met up with jisung on the way. it was wednesday and felix was dreading p.e. he hated getting changed in the locker rooms, in front of everyone in such a vulnerable way. he always felt the eyes boring into the bare skin of his back like sharp needles that made him itch for days. he despised it.

but at the same time, he was used to it.

once break time came to an end jisung offered to walk felix to his class.

"y-you don't have to!" the freckled faced boy politely declined but jisung was a persistent boy.

"c'mon lix! my class isn't really far from the sports hall." jisung encouraged. felix sighed and finally gave in.

"what class do you have now?" he curiously asked jisung.

"i have psychology in H block."

"you do psychology? thats impressive..." felix awed, can he get any better?

"you dance! that's impressive too!" jisung nudged his shoulder playfully.
"i used to dance. i told you i quit last year..." he mumbled shyly.

"yeah but you're still professional, aren't you? since you did dance for like 8 years..." the boys walked side by side, unaware of the curious cat like eyes that were fixated on the blonde older boy out of the two.

slowly but surely the boys made their way to the sports hall, felix mentally groaned as he saw who was in his class,

choi yeonjun, kim mingi, bang chan, seo changbin, lee heesung, choi beomgyu, choi soobin, kim taehyung, and those were the only ones he could name from memory, the other unknown half looked just as bad...

the only person he could possibly tolerate was beomgyu. because he was a bit like him.

"anyone you know?" jisung curiously asked. felix sadly nodded,

"unfortunately..." he mumbled and clutched onto his bag straps.

"changbin is in my music class, he's a dick,  isn't he?" jisung glared at the oblivious short boy who stood around with his friends. felix nodded with a small laugh in agreement.

"he takes music...?" felix didn't think changbin was the passionate type...

"mhm...he raps very good i can't lie, he's very talented, if only he wasn't such an asshole."

"real."

jisung and felix said their goodbyes to eachother and finally parted ways. the aussie awkwardly stood around before the teacher opened up the locker rooms for the boys to get changed.

he made his way to the back and to open up his bag and pulling out his pe kit, checking his surroundings before slowly taking off his shirt. he flinched at the grim cold air hitting his naked back, he hated the feeling.

once he successfully managed to get dressed whilst avoiding any attention, he sat on the benches patiently, pulling at the ends of his sportswear shorts that hugged his thighs nicely.

"hi." beomgyu gave him a small smile as he greeted him. felix gave him a wave in return with a welcoming smile as well,

"you're the only one i know in this class apart from...yeonjun." felix knew that beomgyu and the said boy had a questionable past, a summer fling that people eventually found out about and bullied the younger for whilst yeonjun got praised and dropped who once was his friend for popularity.

"same with you, im glad you're in this class!" he excitedly said.

not long after more people piled up on the  courts and the lesson soon began...

~tbc

chapter 9 will be posted soon! promise 🫶🏾