048.

the following morning, hyunjin woke up first. he sat up on his bed, the sun gleaming through the window. he yawned and stretched his arms. last night was a bit colder than usual so the heat from the sun felt nicer that morning.

he looked over at his roommate who was still sound asleep, arm flopping off the bed. he'd have to wake him up soon..

hyunjin had been feeling much better ever since the sunwoo situation. although the boy was still at school, he hasn't really bothered or ran into him again.

he hoped it stayed that way.

he went into the living room and checked his phone. few messages from changbin and his dad.

instead of replying he decided to call.

"morning, dad." he yawned. he was aware what time it was so he briefly glanced at the top left corner of his phone screen before grabbing a brioche from the kitchen cupboards.

"good morning, kid. you're up unusually early...excited for today?" he asked through the phone. hyunjin shrugged, even though his dad obviously couldn't see.

"a decent amount." he smiled to himself.

he sat himself up on one of the stools, taking small bites from his food as he listened to his dad through the phone. he felt pleased with himself.

"what time do you want us to be there?" he carefully asked. it was approaching 10am and hyunjin didn't want to leave too late.

"hm could you guys make it around 12?"

"sure."

;

hyunjin took it upon himself to go back in the bedroom at around 11am to finally wake felix up. he heard the aussie let out a deep yawn and roll around to the other side of the bed to get away from him and hide under the covers.

"felix wake up!" he shook him again, only getting a tired groan in response.

'why is this guy always tired?' he scoffed to himself. then, a brilliant idea consumed his mind.

he snatched the blanket from the blonde and watched as the boy under him yelled and planted a kick in his lower abdomen.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" hyunjin hissed and threw the blanket onto his face, holding his stomach in crucial pain.

"don't EVER snatch my blanket like that you bitch!"

"you're the bitch, you bitch! it's not my fault you weren't waking up! unless you wanted me to dunk water all over you AGAIN because you clearly seemed to enjoy that!" they were both fuming in anger.

but eventually, they calmed down.

"...just get out of bed or i'm leaving without you." hyunjin glared and the younger rolled his eyes, nonetheless complying and slowly rolling off his bed.

he went to the bathroom since hyunjin was already dressed, waiting in the room and packing a small bag.

he took a brief shower, brushed his teeth, did his skincare routine, then hopped back out.

he put on some dark-washed baggy jeans with small rips near the knees and a pastel pink graphic tee.

felix knew hyunjin's dad was a kind and wonderful man, but he couldn't help but feel nervous. i mean...he's going to be in hyunjin's home. what the fuck.

he shuddered at the thought and finally stepped out of the bathroom. hyunjin had a bag hanging from his shoulder with a few stuff in it.

he looked up at the sound of the door closing,