044.

tw;; mentions of self harm.

the sun was now rising and both felix and hyunjin were now sat on a bench after their long walk towards a park that was further away from their dorm. it was 6:14am.

"my legs hurt.." felix slightly shivered at the cold wind blowing on the two of them. hyunjin had his hands now in his hoodie pocket's, biting the inside of his cheek.

"you're the one who wanted to follow me." he smiled and look over to the younger who looked back at him annoyed.
"whatever...we should start heading back to the dorms—..."

"do we have to go back?" hyunjin asked as he stared at the scenery in front of him. the sun was beaming a pinkish orange colour, illuminating in the sky.

there was a long pause of hesitation coming from felix, until he eventually said "yeah...i have a maths test today." he got up from the bench and stretched his arms.

hyunjin rolled his eyes and got up too.

they slowly walked on the same path they came from.
"you confuse me..." he heard felix speak up after a little period of calming silence, only sound surrounding was the rustling of the leaves and the birds whispering to each other.
"you confuse me." hyunjin retaliated in all seriousness, a furrow to the brow as his cold legs shuffled slightly behind the blonde.

"you're annoying." felix sighed and began to speed up his pace. it didn't take long for hyunjin to catch up to him with his long legs though.
"hey where are you going, idiot? it's this way." he held onto the younger's coat sleeve and pulled him in the other direction he was going in. felix huffed, thanking the cold for masking the blush that began to settle on his bare freckled cheeks.

silence engulfed them again, it was peaceful. felix watched with curious wide eyes as he watched shop owners begin to open up their stores and sort out their front displays on the street once they left the exit of the park.

"do you usually come running in the mornings?" he was full of questions for the older boy. hyunjin shrugged, "if i feel like i need to, or when i wake up too early, bored, and can't sleep. you know?" he blew out some cold air.

"why do you feel that way?"

"do you have to ask so many questions?" hyunjin playfully glared.

"i might go back to sleep when we get back home..." hyunjin thoughtfully announced and his roommate looked at him strangely.
"at this time? you'll be late for school!" felix clearly was against his plan, causing him to scoff.

"doesn't matter."

;

felix kicked off his warm shoes with a sigh, bending down slightly to neatly arrange them next to the door as hyunjin kicked his own off and leaving them there messy.

"ugh now i also feel sleepy." the freckled boy also complained. hyunjin smiled, fixing himself a cup of orange juice from the fridge.

"oh god i forgot to answer jisung's messages that he sent last night!" felix scrolled through his messages, scrambling to sit on the sofa and send a quick apology test back.

hyunjin secretly rolled his eyes at the mention of the other boy who he swore was his enemy.

he could hear faint giggles coming from the blonde as he giddily texted his friend back.
all hyunjin did was stare at him from the kitchen before walking to the bedroom.