003.

tw; body shaming

that night, all felix did was stay in the bedroom

he had finished unpacking his stuff a while ago and it was now 6pm. he sat on his bed and played some games on his phone while listening to music, not knowing if hyunjin left to go somewhere or if he was still in the livingroom.

nonetheless felix didn't want to bother him.

but he was getting quite hungry...

slowly but surely, he grabbed his oversized blue hoodie and left the room, peaking from the door to see where hyunjin was.

the latter was sat on the sofa on his phone while a random tv show played on tv. his back was facing the door felix stood from, so the younger boy took the chance to quickly sneak to the front door.

"where do you think you're going?" a sharp voice called him out. he slowly turned towards hyunjin, one shoe on and another still on the ground.

"i-i'm getting myself food." he emphasized "myself" because he was not looking forward to getting food for anyone else.

"tch good you look like a fucking skeleton anyways. no wonder all you wear is baggy clothes that barely even fit you."

okay, that violation was very unnecessary. felix would be lying if he said that didn't hurt his feelings, but he was used to hearing similar insults from most people at school anyways.

he frowned and put his other shoe on before leaving.

since it was only the end of summer, the weather was still warm and cool and the sky was still light although it was almost 7pm. felix hummed as he walked towards some shops he noticed on his way to the dorms earlier, earning some judgmental stares from strangers.

there were a lot of options to eat from, but felix ended up choosing the classic "chicken and chips" store because of the very bright neon yellow chicken display next to the door.

it was quite empty, but felix preferred it that way. he approached the till and rang the bell,

not long after, a young handsome man, looking around his age, pulled up to the counter.

"hello! welcome to cha cha! chicken corner~ the best chicken shop in town! what would you like to order?" the boy with the name tag "HAN" gave him a cheeky wink. felix stared at him dumbfounded, still trying to process what all of that movement was about.

"...hello?"

"o-oh sorry! i would like to order um..." felix looked up at the menu and all the different options.

"...the three chicken piece box with sprite...p-please." he spoke and cleared his throat.

"alright! eat in or take out?"