058.

hyunjin had a hard time believing it all.

him and felix walking hand in hand, side by side around the empty streets. he felt ecstatic. out of his mind.

felix liked him too.

he felt over the moon by this and all he wanted now was to be with him forever and always.

"i love you so much." hyunjin whispered against his forehead as the blonde quietly sobbed into his chest.

"i tried to deny it for so long or to— or to forget about but i just couldn't..." he hummed. felix sniffled and wiped the tears away from his face.

"thank you for being so honest with me...i-it must have taken a lot of courage." felix acknowledged, running his hand through hyunjin's black roots.

the elder held him tighter, under the pale moonlight.

;

it was quiet on their way back home, hand in hand as they once again crossed the silent streets.

they entered the dorm building again and went up to their dorm room.

"i feel really embarrassed now.." he heard hyunjin mutter under his breath as he unlocked the door with a red face.

they weren't boyfriends yet, but they were somewhere a long that line now that they were both aware of each other's feelings.

"don't be, you're secretly a big softie." the blonde joked as he took off his shoes and placed them neatly near the door. he stretched his arms with a small yawn and undid the scarf from his neck.

"can i stay in your bed tonight?" hyunjin wrapped his arms around the blonde from behind.

"y-you know what happened last time..." he blushed but wasn't against the idea.

"hey! that wasn't my fault, okay?" he giggled and kissed his cheek before wandering off to their bedroom.

"why can't i come sleep in your bed?" felix followed behind him and jumped into hyunjin's dark blanket covers.

"yours always seems more bright and comfortable." he shrugged and suddenly began to undress, which caught the blonde off guard.

"hey! wh—what are you doing?!" he stumbled over his own words.

"what do you mean? i'm just getting changed into my pyjamas. calm your dick, cutie." he laughed and pulled his shirt over his head before reaching for a plain black shirt.

felix's eyes caught a glimpse of his scars for a split second before averting his eyes. the ones on his arms were fading .

"i hope i'm not making you uncomfortable." he sighed, back till turned towards his roommate. felix quickly shook his head then realised hyunjin couldn't see him.

"n-no not at all, ignore me. just uh...chilling in your bed." he let his head fall back into hyunjin's bed.

his sheets surprisingly smelt amazing.

"you know i could never do that."

felix felt his cheeks grow warm as he sat back up. hyunjin was in his plaid pyjama pants.

"i'll go brush my teeth first since you're too busy making my bed your home." he laughed. felix rolled his eyes with a smile as he watched as hyunjin disappeared behind the bathroom door.

"i should get changed too..." he sighed and grabbed his pyjamas from his bed and began to change.

after a few minutes hyunjin came out and felix went to brush his teeth.