030.

felix found hyunjin back at the dorms. the boy seemed to have come home earlier than he did. he was fully changed out of his previous outfit and now in a comfortable one, sat at the small dining table eating some ramen.

"h-hi." felix muttered up the courage to speak first. he felt weird after last night and how comfortable they acted towards eachother.
"hey, everything good?" he asked and felix nodded with a small appreciative smile. "mhm you?" he retorted. all the taller boy did was shrugged.

"oh and by the way...we're running out of groceries." hyunjin mumbled but felix picked up on it. 'we?' he questioned but brushed it off.

"that's fine, we can go grocery shopping tonight." he slyly emphasised and hyunjin stared at him for a while before nodding in agreement.

felix swiftly walked into the bedroom and changed out of his clothes. he decided on taking a small nap before they went out later.

;

hyunjin stretched his arms as he got off the couch. he took it upon himself to do some extra science revision and a bit of english.
it was now 6pm. hyunjin assumed felix was still asleep in the bedroom. he toyed around with his phone before heading to the bedroom to wake him up so they could go out to do some grocery shopping as it was...a shared responsibility as fellow roommates obviously.

he saw the blonde boy with his hair all messy laying in bed, not being able to tell if he was actually awake or not.
"felix?" he called out but got no response. he got closer and gently shook the boy.
"feli—"

"AH!" the boy under him yelped and immediately sat up. hyunjin stumbled back in surprise and confusion.
'what a weirdo...' he snorted and approached the flushed boy once again.

"you scared the shit out of me..." felix mumbled and rubbed his eyes before noticing how close hyunjin was to his face, leaned down to his own height on the bed. he hesitantly looked up unsure on what to do nor say now. what was hyunjin playing at yet again?

"did i now? i wonder what you were dreaming about to wake up in such a rush~" he teased and flicked his forehead. felix rolled his eyes and kicked him away, "shut up, perv." he muttered under his breath but lucky for him, hyunjin heard and was clearly not happy about it.

he turned back around and pushed felix back onto the bed with one movement of his arms, the younger pathetically falling back onto the soft mattress with wide innocent eyes as the raven head towered over him.
"what did you say?" he lowly mumbled into his ear and felix felt shivers run down his spine.

he gulped and tried to look or turn away, but hyunjin just turned his head back to face him.

"g-get away from me.." felix finally mustered up. hyunjin laughed, felix's arms pinned dumbly over his head. the boy under him had blush that rained down from his ears all the way to his neck.

"only because you asked so nicely." he sarcastically smiled and finally let go of him. felix's heart was thumping aggressively against his chest, threatening to burst out. he stared at the tall boy who now had his back turned to him once again picking out his hoodie as he tried to fan his face down.
"hurry up and get dressed so we can go." he said with a sigh and felix scrambled up to his feet to get dressed, just as he was asked.

;

the streets were fairly quiet, understandable for the cold weather that surrounded the air. though it was brightly lit up by the shops around. felix and hyunjin walked silently through the carpark, towards hyunjin's car.