043.

felix stared at the message in horror. he placed his chopsticks back down onto the table rather harshly, causing the boy opposite him to flinch.
"what's wrong?" hyunjin curiously asked but got no reply.

felix looked terrified and he didn't know why.

just as felix was going to place his other hand on his phone hyunjin snatched it right off of him.

felix didn't even try to fight back for it, simply looking up at him with defeated and drained eyes.

"is this.."

"yeah." the blonde picked up his chopsticks once again and shoved a rice ball in his mouth, watching quietly as hyunjin went through his messages with sunwoo.

"what the fuck..." he heard his roommate mutter under his breath.

not long after, hyunjin placed his back phone on the table near him.
"i'm showing this to the school tomorrow." he announced before resuming his previous actions of eating. felix stared up at him like he was crazy.

"w-what are they gonna do? he just got appealed..." he sighed.
"no matter how many times i block his accounts he keeps coming back. i make new accounts, he finds me. he's going to hurt me hyunie." his voice wavered and his throat felt like it was being tightened by needles.

it made hyunjin's heart break. he felt horrible.

"he won't hurt you." hyunjin sternly declared. it almost made felix laugh.

"he will. you know that."  he pitifully smiled, acting as if he wasn't on the verge of breaking after the strong wave of sadness drowned out the little spark of happiness he was feeling earlier.

his mind was back behind those barriers and soaking up the sorrow he was feeling.

he felt hyunjin's eyes still linger on him as he ate his food now in silence. after a few more small bites, he stood up and wrapped the food up in cling film before storing it in the fridge.

he sat at his desk and pulled out his homework that was to be handed in by the end of the week. he put full focus on it to take his mind slightly off things, spending hours and hours on endless pages like a robot as he blasted music out of his headphones.

the blue haired male watched him for hours on end, not sure whether to say something or not. deep down, he feared felix was right. sunwoo is able to hurt him however he likes. and not only him, hyunjin too.

hyunjin wouldn't be able to protect felix in such way at school that would prevent sunwoo from harming him. he was crazy.

he broke into his own chain of thoughts, thinking: 'no wonder he likes jisung...that idiot actually tries to protect him at school.' although he wasn't sure jisung liked the younger romantically, it was painfully obvious felix did.

jisung was like a ray of sunshine that everyone— apart from hyunjin— needed in their life. he was funny, likeable— not in hyunjin's opinion but he can see it from other's perspectives of course— kind, and to felix, he was simply amazing.

hyunjin was a coward, jisung wasn't.

'even if i tried, he wouldn't like me anyway.' he rubbed his eyes that were growing tired.

he changed himself into shorts as felix's back was turned away from him anyway. he quickly got under his own covers and tried to close his eyes for a few minutes but struggled to do so since the light from his roommate's desk was being a bother. he hated trying to fall asleep with any source of light interrupting him from doing so.