Chapter 42: Squirm

Still NSFW :)

-------------------------------------------------

Felix moaned quietly under me as I slowly worked my fingers in and out of the warm - okay, hot - twitching mess under me.

He was still so loose and relaxed from when I touched his marks.

A part of me missed the tingles that our touch used to provide. . .However, I couldn't exactly do this without our bond being complete. . .So. . .

''You're crushing my fingers love'' I whispered softly to the boy who was hiding his bright red face in the pillow.

So sweet. . .

''Aasshy, stop teasing me!'' Felix whined out quietly under me as I smiled softly, leaning down to press a kiss between his shaking shoulder blades, wiggling my fingers deeper inside his tight heat as I did so.

''Sorry sweetheart, just want to be sure you're properly prepped'' I murmured, only partly lying.

While my own cock was twitching for attention, and I'd want nothing more than to sink into him. . .I was enjoying teasing him too much to let it end just yet.

A soft whimper was my only response as the body under me shivered yet again under my ministrations, his utterly soaked hole twitching around my fingers as i hooked them directly into where I assumed his prostate was.

Smiling to myself, I reached out to gently run my unoccupied hand over his leaking, twitching dick as I worked a third finger inside him.

I didn't need to do so. . .But he looked so cute like this. . .

''Ashy!!'' Felix protested, as he squirmed about under me. . .More or less just wiggling his butt in the air.

I couldn't say no to him forever. . .

Lining myself up with his entrance, I slowly started to push into his twitching, burning hot body with a quiet groan as my soulmate let out another loud moan under me.

Slowly, almost painfully slow, I slid deeper and deeper into him until finally, I was fully seated inside him. . .His insides twitching and squeezing at me as he adjusted to the intrusion.

''Dear lord above, you're so tight sweetheart'' I whispered quietly against his neck as I more or less laid across the other boy, a bit overwhelmed by the soft, tight heat.

Felix shivered and twitched around me, tiny little mewl like moans leaving him as his twitching stimulated his already sensitive insides all the more.

Kissing at the back of his neck, I gently ran my hands up and down his sides, quietly hushing the clearly overwhelmed boy.

Once he was no longer shivering. . .And I was nearing the end of my restraint, I slowly started to pull out, his warm, soft, velvety, wet insides rubbing against my arousal.

A shiver ran down my spine as a downright wanton moan left my partner, squirming under me again at the sensation.

Smiling slightly to myself, I leaned over him once again to whisper in his ear.

''Do you want me to be gentle?'' I asked softly, my eyes widening slightly when he instantly shook his head no.

Nodding slightly, I slowly moved back up, kneeling behind him as I readjusted my hands to his hips, gently rubbing my thumb in circles on his hipbones before tightly gripping him.

''Alright then'' I whispered softly before quickly snapping my hips forwards, going balls deep into my partner.

Drawing a loud cry from Felix as his arms gave out under him, leaving his face pressed into the pillows as I did my best to recover from the tight grip his insides had on my dick.

Lord above-

My throat and chest were tight as I pushed myself back into him, drawing a shout of surprise from him as I ducked my head down to rest on his back, unable to keep my composure.

Getting a betting grip on his hips, I pressed a single, soft kiss to his clammy back before pulling out and thrusting back in again and again, drawing tiny little punched out moan/gasps from the boy under me.

His hands were gripping at the bed sheets with white knuckles as he cried out into the pillow his face was mushed into, his ears burning red.

The building pressure inside me was building to it's very near peak as my breath came out in small little huffs, one of my hands cautiously sliding down to my partner's slowly leaking cock as I tried to pick up my pace further.

Running my hand up and down his twitching length, I listened as he proceeded to quietly choke on thin air. . .Unable to even let out a squeak.

My thrusts were getting more and more erratic as my eyes watered with the building feeling inside me.

Letting out a small, shuddered moan, I chased my orgasm as Felix fell over the edge into oblivion, his semen spilling over my hand as I kept rubbing at his cock, closing my eyes against the tightening spasms of the other man's insides.

A small whimper, followed by a quiet little plea was all I heard from the other boy before I fell over the edge as well, my own seed spilling into my soul's mate.

My senses took their sweet time returning to me as I laid beside my boyfriend, holding him in my arms as he was draped across my body.

. . .We're going to need to wash ourselves off. . .Sooner or later. . .

But for now. . .I could close my eyes for a bit, my boyfriend draped across my chest as I gently scratched at his scalp. . .The two of us a sweaty, sticky mess from the mix of fluids our love making left upon us.

I was. . .Pretty gosh darn happy. . .

Soon enough, I slipped into the land of dreams. . .Having fully intended to just shut my eyes for a bit. . .Twas a foolish idea.

As I slept. . .My phone filled with missed calls and a slew of texts from a certain man I wished not to contact.

But that would be a problem for tomorrow me. . .Tonight me. . .Tonight me had a bundle of pure happiness in his arms and not a care for the world outside. . .

------------------------------------------------------

i am so fucking tired from work- Seth gonna show up! So will Chase but later :} shhh later.

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen