Chapter 34:

Back to both the present and Ash's Pov!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Silently I walked back home, the street roaring with life next to me barely even piercing my swirling thoughts.

I had walked Felix back to his house after he told me the truth, assuring the distraught boy that I was not mad at him, he did nothing wrong and that it was very good of him to fess up.

As much as I wanted to keep him near me, make sure he was okay. . .I just couldn't. I didn't want to accidentally hurt him with the state I was in at the moment.

I.

Was.

Livid.

This means war. No more kiddie gloves. No more trying to play civil. They will apologize to him. Then they will never play any part in his life ever again.

Picking up my pace, I all but ran back to my gang's headquarters, the cold air ripping at my clothes, my jacket remaining with my boyfriend.

Despite the chill, I was burning with rage. Feeling choking at my throat like a pair of hands.

I was going to make it my personal mission to make all of their lives a living hell to the best of my ability. To do that, I needed the assistance of my friends, my gang members and most likely a few other gangs as well.

They will regret this. I will make sure they never hurt my Felix again.

--- Time skip ---

Dawn broke on the horizon as I sat atop my throne, my gang gathered around below me, all of us silently watching the news report on the massive riot that happened last night.

Masked people attacked a local police station during the night, using strange riots that broke out mere moments prior as a distraction to draw the cops away from their station.

In the chaos, almost all the prisoners being held there, either in the drunk tank, in holding or in the cells awaiting transport, were freed.

Among the freed were some high profile gang members, a potential link to a violent rebel group and a prisoner who was to be shipped overseas to her home country to face trial.

The police had now been searching all night and most of the morning for their escaped convicts. With no luck whatsoever of course, much to the growing distress of the law enforcement.

A smile quirked at my lips as Nick, one of the gang members we freed, started to approach my throne, a big grin on his face.

''Got in contact with my people, these fussy news reporters don't have the half of the police's panic down, apparently their boss has them tearing apart downtown brick by fucking brick looking for us'' He chuckled out as he leaned against  a wall nearby, his chipped tooth smile quickly becoming infectious.

My smile bloomed into a full on small smile at that, a faint pleased feeling swirling inside me at the chaos I had caused.

This is just the start. . .

''Another little thing my people told me, was the fact that you weren't asked to save me or any of the others. . .You gained nothing from this. . .Why?'' Nick questioned, his smile dropping as he moved to stand right in front of me, leaning down so I was more or less caged in.

Despite that, I wasn't scared at all.

''Nickolas, you can't be more wrong. . .I gain everything from freeing you guys'' I explained, quickly gaining the man's intrigue.

He inclined his head slightly, waiting for me to go on.

''I have a soulmate who I love very dearly. . .He is very much my better half, finding joy in everything and loving everyone'' I explained softly, understanding just starting to bloom in his eyes as I continued.

''One of the cops there at that station hurt him. . .Now, my better half would hate me if I were to hurt this cop. . .Would hate me if anything bad happened to him from me or one of my people. . .'' I continued, watching as Nick's smile returned, looking almost feral now.

''But. If this cop's life becomes a living hell thanks to riots and escapes to the point he can't find any peace, then that can't exactly be blamed on you, huh.'' Nick correctly guessed, backing up slightly as he spoke, his smile returning full force.

I could swear I could even see respect in his gaze.

''Underestimated you kid, that's a very understandable thing to do. . .I and the others owe you one. Whatever you need, send us a call, we'll help you any way we can'' Nick promised, handing me a slip of paper with multiple phone numbers on it right as his ride pulled up outside.

We waved goodbye and said farewells before I turned my attention back to the single working Tv we had in here, watching as the footage changed to the fires my people had lit. . .Fires which were still being put out by firefighters.

It was gorgeous. . .

''So, what's the next move?'' A voice next to me asked, reminding me that my close friends were right there, waiting for orders.

Without turning my gaze away from the screen, I quietly explained the next target, the next step.

''Next up is Seth baker. Find where his place of business is. He's a lawyer, find some of his clients, see if you can't cause them any hassle, make it evident that he's trouble to be around.'' I whispered, the satisfied feeling inside me from before slowly turning vindictive once again.

They have all failed to protect Felix. As such. They will all suffer.

''Think you might be going a little bit too far? I get going after Chase seeing as he didn't believe the victim in this all, and I very much get going after Edward, but why Seth?'' Mia questioned, leaning heavily on me as she spoke, for once, almost having a logical point.

''Partly because he let it happen to Felix in the first place. . .But mostly to make the other two suffer from his misery'' I muttered, turning just in time to see the slightly horrified looks on my friends' faces.

''You sound like a villain. I hope you know that.'' Mia declared. . .Which was fair.

I kinda do. . .Well, I've never claimed to be a good person.

And soon. . .I was going to prove that even more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Annnd Ashton is going to cause a lot of. . .Damage, suffering and a whole heck of trouble :)

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen