Chapter 41: Blush

NSFW chapter :) Brace yourselves for it :D

---------------------------------------------------------

Felix was a shaking, sobbing mess all the way home, clinging to me as I guided us.

Anyone who was foolish enough to look in our direction got a death glare from me, keeping anyone from messing with me nor the sobbing ball of despair that's attached himself to me.

My phone had buzzed and rang a few times before I shut it off, doing the same with Felix's before the person - let's be honest, it was Chase - could start to pester him too.

No contact. . .None with any of those three. . .Not for now. Not until everyone is calmer.

My father wasn't home when I led Felix upstairs, leaving just the two of us all alone.

Taking him to my room, I fully intended to just hold and comfort him until he either fell asleep or felt better, whichever came first.

However. . .As soon as we neared the bed, Felix wrapped his arms around me, pulling me down to the surface, tugging me down on top of him as he buried his tear streaked face against the side of my neck.

My eyes widened at that, my whole body tensing as I awkwardly patted at him, trying to keep my groin as far away from his as possible.

This is one hell of an untimely boner. . .

He was warm and squirming under me. . .Unfortunately. . .He was also crying so. . .Not the best time.

Apparently. . .He thought differently. . .

A quiet sniffle from the boy I was holding made me turn my head slightly before lips were pressed to mine suddenly, soft and needy.

Oh. . .

He was squirming under me still as he did so, his hands moving to try and tug me even closer to him.

''Please. . .Please'' Felix was whisper/sobbing as I tried to figure out what exactly he was begging for.

Hesitating for a moment, I mentally shook myself off before reaching out to grab onto and hold onto his hips firmly, pushing him down further into the soft bed, drawing a quiet gasp from the other boy as I re-claimed his lips in a firm kiss, causing him to shiver slightly.

''What are you asking for?'' I questioned as I pulled back, making eye contact with the wide eyed, pretty boy.

His tears had stopped. . .Being replaced with flushed cheeks instead.

He shrugged, having gone quiet, his hands moving to rest on my chest as he did so.

''Something like this maybe?'' I questioned quietly as I leaned down, pressing my lips to his throat as he squirmed even more, tingles dancing over my skin and no doubt his as well.

I continued to kiss at his neck, avoiding his soulmarks as he shivered under me. . .Before abruptly nipping at the soft skin, drawing a squeaked moan from the other boy.

''Yeah? You like this?'' I whispered softly against his skin, nipping at his skin randomly, soothing the little bite marks with soft kisses afterwards, my hands on his hips barely keeping my squirming soul in place.

I've had a few partners in the past. . .I've always loved when they were responsive and or vocal.

The soft whimpers from the boy under me egged me on as I trailed my attentions down further, nipping and sucking hickies into his collarbones.

Upon reaching his shirt collar, I finally moved my hands off of his hips, trailing them up his sides before pausing at the scrunched up fabric, pulling back to give my soul a questioning look.

My lips feel a bit numb from the tingles. . .

Instead of indicating that he was okay with me removing his shirt. . .He moved to wrap his arms around my middle. . .

Before proceeding to fucking flip our positions, leaving me to stare up at him dumbly as I tried to process me now laying on the bed as I watched my boyfriend tug his shirt off over his head.

I. . .Keep forgetting how strong he actually is. . .

With his stomach on display, I could see the faint outline of muscles as he sat on top of my groin, his face flushed so red that he almost matched his hair.

Reaching out, I lightly trailed my fingers up his body, watching his stomach muscles flutter as tingles ran down my hand.

I'm. . .Rather fond of him. . .

''You're so lovely'' I whispered as I slowly sat up, tilting my head to mouth at his neck as he shivered and squirmed prettily on my lap, his arms wrapping around me as his fingers dug into my clothed back.

Slowly, tauntingly so, I ran my hands over his entire bared torso, mapping out his reactions before finally reaching his nipples, rubbing over them a few times before abruptly pinching them, making the other boy squeal quietly.

I couldn't help the small grin on my face as I quietly whispered an apology into his skin as I worked my way lower down his body, trailing kisses and gentle nips in my wake.

Felix was squirming and grinding his hips down against me as I went lower and lower before finally moving him off of my lap, laying him back down on the bed as I kissed at his belly, feeling his belly flutter under my lips.

''Ashy. . .Please'' Felix begged quietly, his hands moving to nearly painfully grip at my hair as I kissed at his hips, right above his pant's waist band. . .

''What do you want from me?'' I asked softly, looking up at him from where I was hovering over his groin.

I could feel my face softening as I looked upon my soul's mate.

His face was blushed nearly as red as his hair, tears of pleasure in his eyes as he looked down at me, his hair a mess and his skin covered in love bites.

He looked a mess.

A beautiful mess.

''Please. . .Touch me. . .Lower please'' Felix pleaded, his voice such a quiet whisper that I almost didn't hear it.

''Of course'' I whispered softly as I gently tugged his remaining clothes off, my hands tingling as our skin brushed against each others.

------------------------------------------------------------

Part two will have more fucking and less making out :)

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen