!Halloween special!

:D Time to dress up these two dorks. . .Reminder that nothing in the special is cannon in the main story. . .Think of it more as a mini side story. . .A 'What it can be' story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sighing, I hunched my shoulders slightly, Glaring at the people who gave me weird looks as I passed them.

Mind your own business.

Logically I knew why they were staring. . .If I were in their shoes I'd stare too.

I look ridiculous. . .

But. . .Well, I wasn't about to be deterred.

I promised him after all. . .

Today was Halloween, Samhain, All Hallows' eve, Whatever you want to call it.

The day when people dress up and have fun while spirits and ghouls run amongst the living mortals.

Dodging around some drunkard stumbling down the street, I held back a disgusted shudder as she proceeded to puke all over herself.

Lovely. . .

Typically, For me at least, This day would be almost the same as every other day. . .I wouldn't do anything special and aside from this disorderly people who come out on Halloween, It'd be just like any other normal day for me.

But not today. . .

Now some - Re: Bird and Mia - might. . .Have called me whipped for what I'm doing. . .

However, I couldn't care less about what they thought about me at the moment.

You see.

Late last night, My beloved boyfriend Felix, Asked me if I'd go to a Halloween party with him. . .In a 'couple's costume'.

Naturally I laughed it off as a joke.

Because surely it was a joke. . .Right?

But the dismayed and hurt look on his face at the time got me instantly backpedaling as I realized: He wasn't joking and had been genuinely wanting to dress up with me.

All of this led to me blindly agreeing to whatever Felix wanted in the hopes that it'd cheer him back up.

And that brings me to now. . .Standing outside an apartment door, Holding an invitation loosely in my hand as I listened to the good old song 'Spooky scary skeletons' faintly making it's way through the door.

Normally I'd worry about disturbing the neighbors. . .As someone who lives in a house with thin walls, I knew how annoying it can be to have others being senselessly loud.

But, That wouldn't be of concern tonight.

Felix's dad owns multiple apartment buildings and was allowing Felix to throw this party at a currently unoccupied building.

A party filled with Felix's friends, His schoolmates, His parents' friends' kids and the kids of people trying to get into the good graces of people of Felix's 'pedigree'.

This. Is going to be a long. Long night. . .Maybe Bird and Mia were right about me being whipped. . .

Sighing, I shook my head before knocking on the door.

I thought for a good solid moment that no one heard me over the music.

Just as I was about to knock again, The door swung open, Revealing a girl in a nurse outfit that for sure would not be allowed in a hospital.