Chapter 3: Assistance

Time to help a little ginger haired kid. . .

----------------------------------------------------------------

''We're a gang dumbass. Did you not hear us the first time?'' One of the taller boys snapped out smugly, Seeming oh so proud of himself.

I let out a thoughtful hum before pulling my knife out, Keeping it hidden at my side.

The smug looking twats in front of me didn't even seemed remotely aware of my movement.

Oh boy. . .The adult gangs would have a hay day turning these kids inside out. . .

''So. . .You must know you're trespassing on a gang's territory then.'' I muttered, Slowly moving towards the two taller boys like a predator stalking it's prey.

''Oh boo hoo, I'm so scared, News flash kid. We're the new gang running these streets. If you're lucky, We might even just let you join us'' The other boy said with way too much confidence for a kid who didn't even recognize the amount of danger he was in.

Oh this is too funny. . .

I kept my face emotionless all the while silently laughing on the inside.

These kids were reminding me of the tiny little dogs that the upper class citizens have, All bark, No bite.

I glanced back at Bird only to see the same amusement hidden in his eyes.

''Listen. Just run along now and mind your own damn business and you won't get hurt'' Their leader spoke up, Confidence and smug amusement in her voice.

Sighing, I turned to face her as Bird moved beside me, With how we were standing, We were blocking off the escape route from the alleyway.

''Oh but this is my business. I don't really like people trying to start whatever the hell you're calling this, Inside my territory.'' I whispered, My voice low and sickly sweet as I moved my knife into their lines of sight.

The four of them stared at me for a moment before their ginger captive let out a small whimper like sound.

''No. . .No! We're the gang. You can't be in a gang.'' The first boy whined, Sounding like a spoiled kid who was just told they couldn't do something.

''Yeah, You're not in a gang.'' The second one added, Scowling at me as he released the ginger haired kid.

The shorter boy stumbled away from everyone, Moving to hide in a corner of the alley.

Rolling my eyes, I lunged forwards at the first boy, Striking out as Bird went for the second one.

''Guess I'm just a murderer then.'' I growled out darkly as the idiot of a kid tried to block my attack with his arm.

I simply proceeded to stab my knife right into his forearm.

I regretted my action as soon as I stabbed him.

He let out a shrill scream as he crumbled in on himself, Curling up in the fetal position on the ground.

Refraining from sneering, I ripped my knife out of his arm, Causing him to shriek in pain yet again.

I'm gonna go deaf at this rate. . .

A second scream told me Bird had given a similar fate to the other boy.

''You can't do this! We're supposed to be the cool badass gang! Not you!'' Their leader shrieked, Her face starting to go red as she stomped her feet on the ground like an over grown toddler.

They look the same age as me. . .Yet they sure don't act the same age. . .

''No no No! This is not fair!! This is not fair!'' She whined, Glaring at me as she shrieked.

She didn't even seem to think to use the smaller knife she had to defend herself.

And just like that, I stabbed her right in her shoulder, Twisting it slightly to dig it in deeper as she wailed in pain.

Oh fuck my ears are ringing, Why is she so loud. . .

 Pulling my knife out, I took a step back as she dramatically fell to the ground, Curling into a ball.

Looking up, I could see her two goons were curled up in pain just like her.

Bird was standing beside one of them, Nudging the pain filled boy with the rather large platform boots he always wore.

Looking around, I was a bit disappointed at how quickly this fight was over.

Well, It could have gotten worse if it lasted longer. . .Better count our blessings. . .

My eyes settled pretty quickly on the ginger haired boy who was cowering back in a corner still.

''P-Please, I won't join a gang, I-I won't tell anyone what I saw I-'' The boy stuttered out, Tears forming in his eyes as I approached him.

He really does have pretty eyes. . .Shame they're filled with tears. . .

Before he could continue with his pleading, I grabbed him by his arm.

I was going to guide him out of the alleyway, However, That plan was put on hold very abruptly.

Tingles raced up my arm from where my skin touched his.

He stared at me, His eyes widening before I quickly pulled my hand away as if he had burned me.

''You're. . .'' He whispered quietly, His pretty multi color eyes widening in surprise before I abruptly turned on my heel and stormed out of the alley.

Nope, Was not expecting that. . .I do not know how to deal with that. . .

I never wanted soulmates, Seeing how heart broken my dad was after his left him helped me understand the amount of power someone else can hold over your own feelings and I didn't want anyone holding that much power over me.

Considering the fact that I made a point of being un-approachable to most people, I had hoped I would never meet my soulmates.

Well fuck me my plan failed. . .

On one hand, I didn't want  to be with my soulmates for even a second, After all, Every story I've ever heard about meeting your soulmates tells that you tend to quickly feel strong feelings for your soulmates. . .Whether they're good feelings or bad ones, That's up for debate.

On the other hand, I didn't want to hurt their feelings, I didn't want to treat them like my birth giver treated my dad, I didn't want anyone feeling the amount of sadness my dad goes through just because I didn't want to join a bond.

Sighing, I ran my fingers through my hair as I closed my eyes tightly.

Well this isn't going to end without someone being upset. . .Damn it. . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash has figured out exactly who Felix is to him. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen

Choices of Love (MxMxMxBxB)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara