S2- What did you do now Jamie?

Start from the beginning

Jamie approached, a storm of guilt clouding his expression. Rip, sensing something amiss, redirected Spencer, "Hey, you go up to the lodge and hang out with Gator. I'll handle this." Spencer nodded, her trust in Rip unwavering as she walked away, leaving the adults to confront the shadows.

Rip turned his attention to Jamie, concern etched across his face. "What happened? Jamie, what happened?" The urgency in Rip's voice betrayed the gravity of the situation.

Struggling to articulate the horror he had unleashed, Jamie opened the trunk, revealing Sarah's lifeless body. "It all went wrong. What do we do?"

Rip, visibly disturbed, considered the implications. "Let me talk to your father."

Panicking, Jamie intercepted Rip's attempt to leave. "No, Rip, no."

Rip, infuriated by the gravity of Jamie's actions, pushed him against the car. "I don't work for you. Yeah... I don't work for you."

Desperate to salvage the situation, Jamie pleaded, "I know, okay. If you tell him, then he's an accessory to murder. So is Spencer. Right now, the only person accountable is me. We need to keep it that way."

Rip, on the verge of exploding, demanded, "What the f*ck, Jamie!" His frustration manifested in a threatening stance.

Interrupting Rip's brewing rage, Jamie stopped him and lied, "I promise she didn't see anything. I picked her up from school after it happened."

Rip, exasperated, attempted to distance himself, muttering, "I'm just a wrangler now. Kayce has my job."

Jamie begged, "Rip, please... As a friend. I've always treated you like an equal. Like a friend."

Rip, conflicted but acknowledging the history they shared, sighed. "Yeah... You have." Reluctantly, Rip agreed to help, devising a plan that involved dragging another unsuspecting soul, Walker, into their web, making him an accessory to the murder as well. The gravity of their actions reverberated through the ranch, a sinister secret that threatened to shatter the fragile bonds holding the Dutton family together.

---