Healthy Relationship

The team arrived ten minutes after you'd gotten dressed. The whole team. You stood nervously against the wall, hoping none of them would notice whatever 'sex smell' had lingered in the room from lack of windows.

Bucky kept catching your eyes as he spoke to Steve and Tony, making heat rush through you every time. When everyone started helping to pack the bags into the cars, you made the decision of how to broach the contraception conversation.

With Wanda. Wanda was safe. Wanda wouldn't judge.

You completely ignored the look Bucky gave you when people were getting into the cars, avoiding his silent invitation to join him, and immediately went with Wanda to her car with Clint and Nat, sitting in the front passenger seat and staring directly ahead until the others got in, and you started driving off.

"Did you get sick of him?" Clint asked from the backseat after a minute of complete silence.

"No." You replied, getting your phone out. "Just fancied a change."

You typed out your message to Wanda, who was sitting in the back next to Clint while Nat drove, hoping that Clint wouldn't look at Wanda's phone when the text sent.

You heard Wanda's phone vibrate, then watched in the rearview mirror how she got it out of her pocket and tapped, then read. Then she frowned.

"Luka, did you mean to text me asking about Plan B? What was Plan A?" She asked loudly.

Fuck.

You closed your eyes and slid down in the seat, feeling Clint and Nat stare at you.

"OH!" Wanda gasped. "Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't mean-"

"Why do you need Plan B Luka darling?" Clint asked, hearing the smile framing his words.

"I am so sorry," Wanda continued. "I didn't think, I just -"

"Okay!" You snapped. Then you sighed. And looked out the window. "I just need to know where to get some."

"Why is that?" Nat asked smugly.

"Yeah," Clint joined in. "People only get Plan B if they had sex. And you said you weren't going to jump into bed with Bucky, didn't you?"

"OKAY!" You shouted, twisting to face him in the back. "Yes, I did say that. Clearly, I didn't stick to it. So can someone please just tell me where to get some fucking drugs please?!"

"I've got some in my bathroom." Nat laughed. "We'll go to mine first."

"Why do you just have some in your bathroom?" Wanda asked curiously.

"Because I like to have them on hand in case I can help out my friends. Even the ones who don't enjoy jumping into bed with people. Saves you asking Bruce." Nat replied.

"I didn't say that I didn't enjoy it." You mumbled.

"Ohhhhhhh, so it was good?" Clint asked.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't ask me that."

"If her hair is anything to go by, it was good." Nat commented.

"My hair is fine!" You protested, anxiously running a hand over the ponytail you'd thrown it up into.

"He always struck me as a good lover." Wanda added.

"Ohmygod I hate you all." You groaned, covering your face with your hands. "Just take me home."

"We will. I'll take you to my bathroom for some Plan B." Nat nodded, before smiling. "I have condoms too, in case you were planning to go somewhere other than your own room tonight?"