One More

"Remember what I said about using your mouth for something more useful?" He growled, one hand slipping to grab your jaw.

You smiled, and started moving down his legs, kissing down his stomach just as he had done to you moments ago. Once you wrapped your hand around his cock however, he suddenly grabbed your hips and pulled, bringing your ass to his side, so that you were essentially laying across him.

"What the hell?!" You squealed as you rebalanced yourself.

"You can have your fun, I'm having mine." He winked, his right hand slowly sliding up the back of your thigh, his left hand coming to the back of your head, and gently pressing down, guiding your mouth to his cock, only stopping when your lips ghosted over the tip.

You wondered what his right hand was going to do, and it wasn't until you parted your lips and ran your tongue over the pre-cum leaking out of his slit that his fingers glided over your core.

Oh.

He didn't go any further, not until you flattened your tongue and ran it over his cock again. His fingers dipped inside you, only an inch, but igniting the fire in your stomach anyway. Tilting your head, you licked up his length, hearing him suck in a breath, and pushing his fingers in a little deeper. You tightened your grip on him slightly, then slid his entire cock into your mouth, just as he slid his fingers further inside you.

As you sucked, running your mouth and your tongue up and down his cock, his fingers moved in time with you, speeding up when you did, slowing down when you sucked the head. It was the perfect mix of debauched and intense. Lewd noises mixed with calculated movements. Somehow it was making you more heightened, feeling him starting to lose control while trying to make you lose it first. Pushing down on your head, and fucking you faster when he felt his cock hit the back of your throat.

You suddenly wondered what supersoldier stamina was like. Could you make him cum like this and still get him to fuck you? Were you supposed to stop? At the minute it felt like a competition, on who could get the other to finish first, and you were hesitant about losing.

As if he could sense you slowing down, his left hand came off the back of your head, instead wrapping around your neck and tugging you up to face him. You couldn't ignore how the mechanical whir of the metal arm moving somehow turned you on more.

"Having second thoughts?" He asked breathily, fucking into you with the fingers you somehow forgot were inside you. Your eyes rolled back at the feeling.

"N-no...just..." You breathed as he started to speed up, his hand strong around your neck, but not cutting off your air supply just yet. "Just wasn't sure if you were too old to keep going." You said sarcastically.

Instantly his fingers pounded faster, as if your comment had angered him, making your mouth drop open as you gasped, grabbing his forearm for some stability as your body melted completely under his control.

"J-James!" You choked, your second orgasm ripping through you without warning, him smiling beneath you as he felt your muscles tense around his fingers. It took you longer this time to come down from the high, maybe because of how exhausted your body already was.

As soon as you relaxed, he pulled his fingers out, sat up and kissed you, his metal hand leaving your throat (much to your dismay), and instead wrapping around your waist as you heard him clattering behind you.

He was rummaging in his bedside table for a condom.

Surging into him, you moaned into the kiss, climbing back onto his lap eagerly as it hit you that this was it. What you had been thinking about since you first bumped into him.